Chapter 17- Reappear

Bridget's dressing room was filled with gifts and flowers from her fans, "Oh wow," she said as she looked around.

"This is amazing, just beautiful," Emily smiled, she spotted a big box in the corner, "What's this?" She walked over to it.

"I don't know," Bridget said confused.

"It's from Desiree," Emily smiled.

Jasmine knocked on the door before entering with Nicole, "Hello there birthday girl."

"Hey. Hi Nicole," Bridget said.

"Hi, happy birthday," Nicole said, "What's in the box?"

"Let's open it and see," Bridget shrugged and opened the box. There was a receipt on top, "Des...what the hell? Jesus Em look at this!"

Emily snatched the receipt and looked at it, "This stuff is from Milan, Desiree paid over a million dollars on this stuff?"

Bridget looked through the box, "Oh this skirt is so cute."

Emily pulled out three pair of shoes, "Jimmy Choo, Chanel and Louboutins. She went all out for your birthday."

Nicole rolled her eyes with jealousy, "You're just wasting the rookies money."

"They're gifts, it's not like I asked her to buy me all this stuff," Bridget scoffed while holding up a very nice silk blouse.

"Lucky bitch," Nicole muttered before leaving the dressing room.

"So, how are you and the Savior?" Emily asked with a wink.

"We are fine, why do you ask?" Bridget questioned.

"Oh come on, you're glowing, not a happy glow but sexy glow...I know you guys had sex just tell me," Emily said.

"Why ,you already know?" Bridget chuckled.

"Two words to describe it maybe?" Bridget questioned.

"Long and hard," Bridget smirked.

She and Emily bursted into giggles, "She's not just talking about the sex,"

Desiree said frightening the two actress.

Bridget nearly jumped out of her skin, "Jesus Desiree...hi," she cleared her throat. She turned a shade of deep red, "What are you doing here?"

"Well Ben and I had a few errands to run so we figured we'd pay you a visit," Desiree said just as Ben entered the trailer.

Bridget raised an eyebrow, "Benjamin why aren't you at camp?"

"I told him he didn't have to go today since he was helping me with some stuff" Desiree shrugged.

"You did what?!" Bridget snapped.

Emily cleared her throat really quick, "Ooh Benji Come on, let's go steal some donuts from the breakfast cart." She grabbed the boy's hand and rushing him out the trailer.

"Desiree, you can't just take him out of camp," Bridget said.

"I know but he really wanted to spend the day helping me, it won't happen again," she stepped closer to the brunette and grabbed her waist, "I promise."

Bridget refused to look into the woman's eyes, she knew she'd give into them, "It better not."

Desiree grabbed her chin gently, "Look at me," angry chocolate eyes glared at her, "Smile," she sang.

Bridget couldn't help but smile, "I hate you."

"You do not," Desiree said as she leaned her forehead on her lovers, "Happy Birthday, do you like your gifts?"