Chapter 8- Who's playing who?

Desiree went to her commercial shoot with Benjamin tagging along, she had just dropped Quentin off at the airport, she was kind of sad that his stay was so short.

"Hi, I'm Bobbie, I'll be directing you today," he smiled warmly.

"Cool, I'm Desiree and this is Ben," Desiree smiled.

"Hi," he shook Bobbie's  hand.

"Yo Knight!" Nicole called from the other side of the gymnasium.

Desiree gave a small smile as Nicole walked up, "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked as she hugged Nicole.

The red head wrapped her arms around Desiree's waist, "Did you grow?"

Desiree chuckled, "Nah, you're just short."

"Whatever, Bobbie is my brother by the way, when he told me he was directing your commercial I had to come and make it fun because he's an ass," she giggled.

"Well that's very thoughtful, you better not distract me," Desiree said.

"I won't, the real distraction just arrived, apparently it's a fashion show," Nicole rolled her eyes as she watched Bridget enter the gymnasium.

Bridget strutted in the gym wearing Adidas tights, a white v-neck and white pumps, "Good morning Knight."

Desiree let go of Nicole, licked her lips and hugged Bridget, "Good morning beautiful, how are you today?"

"I've been better, I need to talk to you before your work gets started though," Bridget said.

Desiree looked around and saw that Bobbie was talking to the photographers, "Looks like I have time to talk." They walked to the far side of the gym, "Am I in trouble?"

"I don't know yet, Des...why didn't you tell me you had sex with Nicole?" Bridget asked with disappointment in her voice.

Desiree looked everywhere but the chocolate orbs, "Umm I didn't want you to be mad, I know how you feel about her. It honestly just kind of happened."

"Well I am mad, that bitch is acting like she owns you," Bridget scoffed.

"Brit you have no reason to be mad, it mean nothing, she means nothing to me. Plus, We are not in a relationship," Desiree  scoffed.

"I know we aren't. You sit in my face and act like you want me then you fuck someone else," Bridget said.

"I understand that I'm sorry, but I'm not playing with your emotions, you're playing with mine. You can kiss me to show gratitude but I bet you wouldn't even go on a date with me if I asked," Desiree rolled her eyes.

"That's just the thing Knight, you haven't asked! You have never once asked me to go on a date with you so who's playing with who?" Bridget said before walking off and sitting on the bleachers with Ben.

Desiree sighed, the last thing she wanted was a upset Bridget.

XXXXX

Desiree had an all white uniform while dunking, Bobbie had her doing as many different dunks, lay-ups, jump shots and three's as she could. It had been a long day, Desiree wasn't tired though, Bridget and Ben were tired and they were just watching.

"Good Des, do the dunk when you twist and stuff," Nicole said.

"Alright, just let me get some water," Desiree huffed. She walked over the bleachers, "Water me munch," she told Ben.

He squirted water in her mouth, "You are so awesome Desiree."

"Thank you, want to see a half court shot?" She smirked.