Chapter 35- Guess What?!

Desiree smiled as she held Donnie's tiny hands as he attempted to take a step toward her, "Come on Donnie, you can do it."

The boy was focused, he knew the goal he was trying to accomplish. He lifted his tiny foot and took a step closer to Desiree. She smiled and encouraged him to take another one, he did. She scooped him up and plastered his face with kisses, "Good job Donnie boy." Donovan giggled, when Bridget walked into the bedroom he stopped immediately and reached for her.

"Hi my sweet," she beamed as she took him from Desiree, "Good morning Knight."

Desiree bit her lip, "Good morning sexy, I can't wait until Steph comes and gets them."

Bridget smirked, "And why is that honey?"

"Oh you know why," Desiree smirked before smacking her ass and leaving out.

Ben was lying on his bed typing away on his MacBook when Desiree knocked on his door, "Hey ma," he said without looking away from his screen.

"Hey munch, Auntie Steph will be here soon. She and Sky said something about the zoo," Desiree smiled.

"Cool, I can use the zoo for Intel. I'm incorporating animals in my story for the young authors competition," he nodded.

"Well that's great, it's in two weeks. You sure you'll be ready?" She asked.

"Of course I'm sure," he scoffed.

"You don't suppose I could maybe see what you're writing?" She asked taking a few steps closer to his bed.

Ben quickly slammed his laptop down, "Nope! Of course not!"

Desiree laughed, "Ok ok, top secret. I get it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm fuck Des!" Bridget moaned as Desiree pounded her from the back. She was bent over the kitchen island scratching and gripping the granite as her girlfriend stroked her deep.

They don't even know how the ended up having sex. One minute she was making Desiree's breakfast, the next minute she being bent over and fucked hard on the counter.

"Mmm you feel so good. God!" Desiree groaned, "I'm almost there."

"Harder baby," Bridget moaned.

Desiree pounded her harder and stroked her deeper. Her cum was just at the tip, she was almost there but the doorbell rang. Desiree groaned, "Nooo, who the hell?"

"I don't know...No," Bridget whined when Desiree stopped.

The doorbell rang again, again and again. Desiree slowly slid out, "You owe me."

Bridget sighed and picked her robe off the ground, "I know, but trust me, you will cum."

"Sure," Desiree rolled her eyes before spraying air freshener.

"It doesn't even smell like sex Desiree," Bridget scoffed as she shuffled to the door.

"Don't want to take the risk," Desiree stated.

Bridget opened the door to find a distraught Emily, "Em, what's wrong?"

"It's Leigh," she huffed as she walked into the kitchen and sat at the island Desiree was currently wiping down.

"What about Leigh?" Bridget asked.

"She came over last night," Emily started.

"Mkay. Byyyee!"

Desiree quickly tried to exit the kitchen, she knew Bridget would blame her for her best friends actions. Bridget wasn't letting her get away that easily, "Not so fast Knight."