Chapter 15- Realize

They hugged outside of Desiree's mother's doorstep for about five minutes, Desiree pulled away first and looked into her teary brown eyes, "Brit?...What's the matter?"

Reaching her hands up from around her shoulders, Desiree placed on hand on the curve of her next while the other cams up to inspect Bridget's red cheek.

"What happened to your face? Where are you coming from?" Des fired off questions.

"I'm just...so tired Desiree, I fucked up my life. I'm always going to be second, and nobody puts me first, not even Ben," Bridget paused and sniffled, "I was Patrick's second choice, my show is second in ratings and my mother! Gods I'm a disappointment to her now apparently. I-"

"Let me put you first," Desiree blurted out, it was a word vomit, she couldn't hold in back any longer. They were now standing in the rain on the porch of beach house, neither one of them cared about how cold it was getting.

"W-what?" Bridget questioned.

"Let me put you first, let me love you and show you what real love looks like cause you would never worry about being a disappointment with me. Ever, because I see how amazing you are. I would love you in my own way, Brit. I said when you were ready to come-"

"What do you think I'm here for, Knight?" Bridget gave a small smile, heart beating fast from the taller woman's speech.

Desiree smiled, "Oh...right. You...you showed up at my door."

Bridget silently nodded, "I'm here Des."

Desiree pulled Bridget close and kissed her deeply, she picked her up and allowed the brunette to wrap her legs around her waist. Bridget moaned as Desiree gripped her ass, the rookie backed into the house and closed the door before gently pressing Bridget into it. Their kiss became more passionate by the millisecond, Desiree's moved her kisses to Bridget's neck.

"Desiree, please make love to me," the brunette moaned out. She made a confused face when Desiree planted her back on the floor and began to walk away, "Des-"

"Come on Bridget," she commanded before pulling her shirt over head and going up the stairs.

Bridget grinned and followed the rookie up stairs to her bedroom in her mother's house, it had beautiful skylight in the middle of the room. The storm had arrived and the rain poured hard on the window pane above them. Desiree sat on the edge of the bed in her sports bra and briefs, Bridget stood in between her legs.

The woman rubbed up and down her sides, "You sure this is what you want?"

"Yes I'm sure," Bridget said while staring into the orbs of hazel.

Desiree smiled, "Good," she reached down and slid Bridget's top up and above her head, and unzipped her skirt letting it fall pooling on the floor. Leaving the brunette in nothing but her black lace underwear. She pulled Bridget close and nipped at her stomach right above her pantie line before sliding the lace fabric down.

Bridget blushed as she watched Desiree stare at the perfectly shaven pussy, the rookie slide off the bed and kneeled in front of her queen. The rookie placed one of Bridget's legs over her shoulder and sucked her clit gently, the brunette threw her head back and moaned out with pleasure.

Bridget's moans were music to Desiree's ears, the moment she tasted Bridget she was addicted, the brunette tasted heavenly. She sank her tongue deep into Bridget while pulling her closer, she swirled her tongue inside of her lover before sliding out and flicking her clit irritably slow.

"Oh god Desiree!" Bridget nearly screamed out, she had never experienced something that felt that good. She felt her knees getting weak as Desiree began to flick her clit faster. Bridget couldn't help the sounds that were coming out of her mouth, Desiree was eating her like she was the last meal on earth. She knew she was going to cum soon if the savior kept going at the rate she was and watching Desiree wasn't helping either.