Chapter 9- Numb

Monday, June 22, 2015

"Come back here!" Desiree yelled, she was chasing Bridget around her condo, the brunette had snatched one of Desiree's baby pictures and threatened to put it on Twitter and Instagram.

"No! It's just too cute!" She laughed as she ran with the picture.

Desiree ran faster and scooped the woman up, "Gotcha!"

"Put me down Knight, it's just a picture," she giggled.

"Nope," Desiree tossed her on the bed, "Now you shall be punished!" She laughed evilly before tickling the brunette with no mercy.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"Then when I crossed over Marty, everyone thought I was like a god or something because Marty is the best basketball player in our camp but I think he needs more work," Ben chuckled.

"I think so too," Bridget smiled.

"I told you to keep up the good work kid and you'll get better and look what happened," Desiree smiled.

They were having dinner at Bridget's house, Bridget couldn't get enough of Desiree, last weekend she had to go to Paris for work and the whole time she was there, all she could think about was Desiree Knight.

After dinner, Bridget went into her study to read her script. Desiree came in after she tucked Benjamin in, "Whatcha doing?"

Bridget looked up from her script, "Going over my lines."

"You seriously have to remember all of this?" Desiree asked.

"Yes, it's not hard," Bridget stated.

"Lemme see," she took the script from Bridget and began to do her best impression of the brunette, "We've been here long enough. We are getting off this damn island one way or another!"

Bridget groaned, "Oh god you're horrible," she laughed.

Desiree laughed, "Yeah I kind of suck."

"Ha kind of? I need to give you lessons," Bridget said.

"Well let me see you pick up a basketball and then we'll talk," Desiree scoffed.

"Deal," Bridget smirked.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

Bridget giggled as she watched Desiree dance around with her vacuum. She wore basketball shorts and sports bra, Bridget licked her lips before slamming the door shut to alarm the rookie.

Desiree jumped and turned down her music a little, "Good morning."

"Good morning, are you aware that the door was unlocked?" Bridget asked.

"Yeah, I knew you were coming so I unlocked it-hold on this is my part...WHENEVER YOURE IN TROUBLE WONT YOU STAND BY ME!" Desiree sang.

Bridget blushed as the rookie got on her knee's and sang to her. Desiree's phone began to ring causing the music to cut off.

"Hey Leigh, aren't you suppose to be in Cali?" Desiree asked as she answered her phone. "What?...no, come on I don't believe you...but he just-...No!"

Bridget watched Desiree's phone slide out of her hands before the rookie hit the floor, she rushed to her side, "Des what's wrong?"

"Quentin...he's" She couldn't continue.