Chapter 25- Off

"Elliot?"

He shook his head stepping in closer but she just stepped back.

"You? I remember seeing you in line at the movies? What the hell are you doing here?" Desiree asked as Emily and Nathan made their way into the hospital room.

"That's none of your concern," Elliot said taking a step closer to Bridget, "Bridget just let me-"

Bridget punched him hard, "How could you?" She asked with teary eyes, "How could you? To me? To him?!" Her breathing began picking up.

"Please just let me explain," Elliot pleaded to the woman who was currently hitting him.

Emily was now holding her crying best friend back, "Des get him out of here."

Desiree grabbed his arm, he shoved her away, "Don't touch me Knight."

She shoved him back, "You better watch yourself."

"Or what?" He asked stepping him her face.

The stood close, chest to chest, staring each other down. Hazel eyes glanced around the room and saw Bridget, it fueled her rage, Desiree took a step back before punching Elliot square in the face, "Fucking bitch."

He wiped blood from his lip and glared at the blonde before launching at her, "You stupid bitch," he exclaimed before punching her back.

Nathan tried breaking them up,  Dr.Bullock threatened to call security. Desiree now had Elliot on the floor with her foot on his chest"Let's see how well you play dead," she muttered to man gasping for air.

Hearing all the commotion made Ben slowly wake up, his eyes fluttered open, he coughed a little before examining what was going on, "M-mommy?"

Bridget snapped her head towards him before wiping her tears and rushing over to him, "Hey baby I'm so happy you're awake."

"What's going on?" He asked.

Desiree immediately let go of Elliot, he got up and walked over to the bed, "Hi Ben."

The boy made a confused face, "Hi...Who are you?"

"I'm your-"

"He's an old friend," Bridget butted in.

"I need everyone to leave the room please, I need to talk to Bridget and Ben...alone," Bullock said.

Elliot sighed before walking out. Everyone followed shortly, once in the hallway, Elliot leaned back on the wall, "You know Knight...if you ever touch me again, I'll end you."

Desiree chuckled, "I'd love to see you try. Why are you even here? You're suppose to be fucking dead, are you not? "

"Because I want my family back, I thought it was obvious," he said.

"The only thing that's obvious is that Ben doesn't need you, neither does Bridget, they have me," Desiree reminded.

"Bridget doesn't know what she needs," he scoffed.

Desiree shook her head, "I'm so tired of everyone in her life saying that. She's not a child, she's a grown ass woman. She's very smart, she doesn't need you or anyone else trying to control her."

"Oh because only you can do that right?" He rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't control her. Bridget can do whatever she wants, I simply treat her like a queen, as it should be," Desiree nodded.

He gave another eye roll before stepping to her again, "I'm back now so you can move along Knight, you're no longer needed. Bridget loves me more than anyone in the whole world, she will forgive me and when she does, you'll fade away."