Chapter 46- Soon to be

Bridget was smiling when she got home from the bridal store, she was upset about meeting with Hayden tomorrow but she was happy Emily was back and in full effect. When they walked through the back door, everything seemed normal but when they traveled to the living room, "KNIGHT!"

Desiree quickly rushed downstairs, "Hey baby, listen before you freak out-"

"Freak out?! Our house is a MESS!" Bridget yelled.

There was broken glass, toys everywhere, and her favorite parisian pillows were on the floor, "I know but in my defense, we weren't here last night."

"Where's your sister? You said we could trust her to watch the boys," Bridget fumed while Emily and Nicole snickered like little girls.

"Um well..." Desiree trailed off as Skylar came downstairs.

"Uh hi," Sky said with her arm in a sling.

"What in the hell happened to you?" Bridget snapped.

"We were having a great time until well Benji brought out his hover board...I wanted to try it out, that coffee popped out of nowhere, Honest" she stated.

Bridget rubbed her temples, "I'm surrounded by idiots! Sky, you exploring new tricks wasn't included in you babysitting and neither was breaking my damn coffee table. Where are the boys?"

"I put Donnie down for a nap and Benji is hanging out with Nathan," Desiree gave a small smile.

"Well I hope you two have fun cleaning this mess up!" She snapped before storming upstairs with her best friend's following.

Desiree sighed as she watched her fiancé go up the stairs, "Isn't she sexy when she's mad?"

"Skrrrr! Let's stop right there." Skylar rolled her eyes as she started picking up toys.

XXXXX

Bridget kissed Desiree's neck as she hugged her close, "You smell so good."

Desiree smirked, "I know."

Bridget slapped her chest lightly, "No cockiness needed."

"You sure you don't need my cock...iness?" She laughed.

"You are not funny Miss Knight," Bridget rolled her eyes.

"Soon to be Ms. Galloway-Knight," Desiree kissed her temple, she pulled Bridget closer for a kiss.

Bridget kissed back with passion before pulling away, "Mmm," she swallowed, "Emily insists that I go make up with Hayden and have her make my wedding dress."

Desiree began caress her fiancé's cheek, "Is that something that you want to do?" She asked, " You do what you want to do. I just don't want your feelings to get hurt, she's the only person you let get to you."

Bridget blushed at how caring Desiree was, she adored it, "I'll be fine..."

"I know but ...is that something you want?" Desiree asked.

"Yes," Bridget admitted, "The way you and your sisters. You're so close...I want that. I feel like if we just can agree to disagree then we'll be fine."

Desiree chuckled, "Promise me something though..."

"Anything," brown eyes soared as they stared to the most orbs of hazel.

"Promise me that you'll never let anyone make you feel ashamed of the life you live. No, I'm not perfect and neither are you. No, the boys aren't the most well behaved at times but they're ours and because they are ours they're perfect. Your siblings can't hold a flame to you, you're an amazing mother and a wonderful fiancé. So when you see your sister tomorrow, be the bigger person," Desiree flashed proud smile.