Chapter 19- My girlfriend

Bridget, Allie, Emily and Nicole sat the island in the kitchen. Bridget smirked as she watched her lover beat her ex-husband in basketball, "So Allie, how are you and Michie?"

The raven haired beauty sighed as sigh that made her friends look at her with worry, "We are alright, I suppose."

"You suppose? Oh tell," Emily said.

"She's been lying to me," Allie said slowly.

"How are you so sure?" Bridget asked.

"Brit come on, I know when my wife is lying to me. She's hiding something, I don't know what, I don't know why, I just know it's happening," she said.

"Have you tried to talk to her though?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, she says it's nothing. I hate that I love her this much, even if it is something, I'll deal with it," she said truthfully.

"That's all you can do, whatever it is, we'll find out," Emily said.

"Do you want me to ask her what the hell her problem is?" Nicole asked.

"No, that will let her know that I know something's up," Allie sighed.

Bridget pondered for a while as she continued to watch the game, she observed as Desiree stepped back and shot a three in Patrick's face. Desiree then earned some dap from Michie, the brunette smirked and turned back to her friends, "Have Desiree talk to her," she said.

"What? Really? You think it would work?" Allie asked with worry.

"Yeah, Desiree's a pretty good talker," Allie stated.

Bridget rolled her eyes, "Even though I hate to agree with her, I agree with her. I'll tell Des-"

"Tell Des what?" Desiree asked as she walked up to them while chugging a bottle of water.

"I need a favor," Bridget said. Emily, Allie and Nicole eyed the woman, praying she'd agree to talk to Michelle.

Desiree wrapped her sweaty arms around Bridget's waist as she stood behind her, "What's up?"

"I need you to speak to Michie for me, see where her head is at. Ask her about life, her marriage stuff like that." Bridget said.

"Alright," she said before kissing the side of Bridget's head.

"So I take you're not angry with me anymore about the Patrick thing?" she asked.

"Nope, I just whooped his ass in basketball, we're good," the rookie shrugged before walking off.

"I'm jealous, so jealous. You've been blessed with an angel," Allie stated.

"She's a nightmare dressed like a daydream," Nicole rolled her eyes.

Allie chuckled before grabbing Michie arm as she walked past, "Hi."

"Hey baby," she wrapped her arm around her, "What's up?"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm going to shower so I can get ready for Brit's party," Michie said.

"I wasn't aware you were going, we are going to have at least 20 kids spending the night at our house tonight and you want to go out?" Allie asked.

"Yes, I need to go out. Relax, Nicole can help you watch the kids, right?" Michelle looked at Nicole.

"Yeah, sure," Nicole gave a tight smile.

"See, works out perfectly," Michie smiled before walking off.