Chapter 47- Everything

Bridget watched Desiree sleep for about 10 minutes before groaning. She knew the woman had a long day at practice ahead  and needed to rest, she herself has to be on set at 8 but she didn't care. It was 3:30 in the morning, she didn't know what to do except wake Desiree up. She shook the basketball player lightly, kissed her neck, "Wake up."

Desiree groaned but didn't move. Bridget rolled her eyes and shook her a little harder, Desiree groaned again, "What baby?"

"I can't sleep," Bridget said.

"Try harder Brit" She whined.

"Excuse me but I'm not just some child you can ignore. I'm your soon to be wife..Wake up Knight," Bridget snapped.

Desiree whined before sitting up, "Fine, what's bothering you?"

"I'm thinking about the wedding," Bridget admitted it, "My last marriage-"

Desiree interrupted, "I'm not Patrick Brit. Our wedding is going to be beautiful and our marriage is going to be healthy. There won't be any cheating or emotional abuse, I'm not him."

"I know you're not but I-"

"You are the woman I want to marry, that won't ever change. I don't care what happens, I will never leave you baby. Am I nervous? Yes, I've never been married before...I don't even know what a good marriage looks like but I promise you, I will not hurt you."

Bridget sighed, "Ok."

Desiree pulled her close and kissed her head, "I love you."

"I love you too, thank you." Bridget smiled.

XXXXX

"Honey, do you feel better?" Bridget asked Ben after giving him his insulin.

"Yeah," he nodded weakly. He woke up feeling incredibly horrible, "I don't want to go to school," the ten year whined.

"I know baby but you have too, ok? I don't have to work tomorrow so we can stay home together, alright?" She offered.

"Alright" he smiled.

"Hey Brit, check this out," Desiree snickered, she handed Donnie an orange slice.

He looked at it for a while before screaming 'No' and letting tears fly from his eyes. Bridget frowned, "Making him cry is not funny Desiree."

"I know, that's not the funny part though. Lookit," she smirked and gave him a bowl of apple chunks . The young knight immediately stopped crying and dove into the bowl.

Bridget chuckled, "It's pretty funny."

"It's like whenever he gets anything with apples in it, he's ok," Desiree smiled, "He hates oranges though."

"So do I" Bridget scoffed, "Apples are the best."

"Pfft Whatever," Desiree tossed an orange slice in her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridget sighed as she finally sat down in her trailer for her lunch break, there was a knock on the door a few minutes later. She groaned, "Come in."

Leigh stepped inside the trailer with her laptop and HDMI cord, "Uh hi, can we talk?"

"Uh Sure," Bridget raised her brow, "What's the purpose of this visit Leigh-Ann?"

Leigh ignored her as she hooked her HDMI cord in the tv in Bridget's trailer, she sighed, "Ok, look I have something to say and you're going to listen."

Bridget crossed her legs and her arms over her chest, "I am?"

Leigh was terrified, "Um I mean it would be nice if you'd listen...Please."