Chapter 29- Alone

Bridget had on Desiree's college jersey, when Desiree went to take it off, Bridget stopped her, which Desiree found odd but she didn't say anything. The rookie simply proceeded to take off the silk panties the brunette wore.

"You are so sexy Brit," Desiree mumbled before kissing the brunette again.

Bridget blushed as she deepened the kiss, the room was pitch black, thank god. She didn't want Desiree seeing her protruding stomach, it wasn't huge but it was definitely bigger than what the Rookie was used to and Bridget simply prayed Desiree didn't notice. Oh but she did notice, she had been noticing but how do you tell your spouse that you've noticed their weight gain without offending them?

Desiree let out a sigh of satisfaction when she slid her shaft deep into Bridget, "Fuck, it's been so long."

Bridget couldn't respond, all she could do was moan as the rookie began to stroke. This was the most awkward sex they've had yet, Desiree had on a sling, Bridget was trying to hide her tiny baby bump, and Desiree would be leaving in less than 12 hours.

"Oh god Des," Bridget groaned when Desiree threw one of her legs over her shoulder and pumped faster.

Desiree was so focused, Bridget felt so good. Like a suction cup around the hard shaft, she grunted as she quickened her pace.

"I love you," she mumbled.

"Mmm I love you too," Bridget replied before throwing her head back, "Harder baby!"

Desiree smirked before pumping harder into her girlfriend, "Fuck Brit, you feel good," she groaned.

Bridget's back arched off of the bed, "Yes... Ah...baba naai my net so...Ooh!"

The rookie bit her lip hard when she heard speak Afrikaans German, it was beyond sexy. She stroked her deeper and harder, she felt her girlfriend getting wet by the second, making it difficult for Desiree to hold back her release.

"Moenie-" She had to remind herself to speak English. "Don't stop!" She demanded. Desiree obliged and sped up her pumps, Bridget gripped the sheets as hard as she could. She knew it was hormones making her feel like this, pregnant sex felt heavenly. She felt her whole body shake as her orgasm ripped through her, "DESIREE!" She screamed.

Desiree didn't let her ride out her orgasm, the woman simply began to pound harder. This drove Bridget crazy, she started bucking her hips, begging for more. The bed was rocking now, Desiree wasn't slowing down anytime soon.

"Cum for me again," Desiree whispers before sliding out and ramming back in.

"FUCK!" Bridget screamed, she was cumming again and screaming again.

They were almost positive Ben was awake by now, even though he could sleep through anything. Neither of them wanted to stop though, Desiree would be gone for a whole year, they needed this. Bridget's juices were spilling all over the rookie, which caused her release to come.

"Oh Shit," Desiree hissed before cumming deep inside of Bridget.

XXXXX

"You're a fucking liar!" Nicole yelled through the phone as she and Emily  walked into the house.

Bridget chuckled, "You two are the best of friends huh?"

"I tolerate her," Emily shrugged, "She and Nathan are going at it again."

"Of course...I can't believe Desiree leaves today, her family are on their way over here to say bye," Bridget  mentioned.

"Nice, is she excited?" Emily smiled.