Chapter 42- Dead serious

A sleepy Desiree shuffled into the kitchen, she smiled when she saw Bridget making pancakes, "Ooh my favorite."

Bridget have a fake smile, "Mmhm I know."

"So you were up pretty late last night, what happened?" Desiree asked.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang, "Can you go get that?" Bridget asked.

"Yup," she walked over to the door and opened it, saw who it was and tried to close it quick. " No why are you always here?"

Nicole stopped the door from closing. She and Nathan walked through holding hands, he shrugged, "I was told to come over for breakfast."

Desiree rolled her eyes as she shut the door, "Ugh fine."

Nicole have Bridget a look, the brunette cleared her throat, "So Allie came over last night, completely distraught."

"She said she found out Michelle has been having an affair," Nicole said causing Nathan to gulp.

"That's uh fucked up" Nathan said.

Desiree knew better, she kept quiet. Bridget looked at her, "She said the funniest thing, she said she went through Michelle's phone and saw some text from you."

"Oh uh Michie texts me all the time," Desiree gave a nervous smile.

Bridget crossed her arms over her chest, "Hmm I bet. I didn't know you guys talked about hidden affairs and how you weren't going to tell me."

"If you read the messages correctly-"

"Oh I did!" Bridget snapped, "What the hell were thinking? 1. Breaking and entering is one thing but 2. how the fuck do you get off by not telling me that one of my closest friends was getting cheated on!"

"I-"

"We didn't know how to tell you," Nathan tried to help.

"Hmm, so Nathan, if Knight were to cheat on me, you wouldn't tell me?" Bridget asked.

"Uh...Of course I would," Nathan nodded. Desiree looked at him with confused eyes as if saying 'what the fuck Nathan.'

"I mean I wouldn't completely just throw Des under the bus but I'd warn you and stuff."

"Hmm," Bridget looked at Nicole, "Anything you want to say?"

Nicole smirked, "So, Brit and I have been thinking..."

"Since you want to keep secrets from us...we figured we'd keep a little something from you," Bridget smirked.

"Ah ah ah!" Desiree rushed out, "I know what you are going to say and before you say it, hear me out. Michelle is our friend, we couldn't just sell her out, if we would've told you, you would've told Alex. Michie really wanted to tell her herself. She owes her that."

"You're right she does but you see, the difference between me and you is that if you would've asked me to keep it a secret between us, I would've," Bridget said, trying to remain calm.

"Deja de mentir." Nathan scoffed. " I highly doubt that you two would've kept it a secret."

"Well you shouldn't , we are married Nathan! I would've kept my mouth shut and Desiree you know Brit would've, you guys didn't trust us and that's always the issue with you two," Nicole snapped.

"Bridget I didn't know-"

"You didn't even take the risk Knight. We love Alex don't get us wrong but we love you two way more," Bridget said.

"Way more," Nicole nodded, "But...we don't blame you."

"Uh uh fuck that, speak for yourself. I can't believe you didn't tell me Desiree," Bridget glared.