Sequel

Yes, I didn't want to make a sequel because it was just the life of the boys when they are getting old and don't really do anything. But I still wanted to keep the story alive. So it is going to be the future of the kids. I thought a lot about how I was going to write this, because I didn't want give to much away. So here it goes.

Stella study her but of all the way though high school. She wanted to make something of herself. Her mom always wanted to be a journalist. So she wanted to live out that dream for her. One day she was listening to music and reading, when she got to thinking. She doesn't really want to be a journalist. She wants to play guitar. She can play many instruments. Considering that her only dad figure was always play some kind of instrument. She decided to go down stairs and talk to Grace. She also didn't like calling Gray, Gray. She liked Grace more. Grace told her that her mom wouldn't want her doing something that isn't her true passion.
Stella thought about those words a lot. She took her anger and other feeling out by reading or writing. She didn't have any friends that are like her. He need someone to turn to. She just didn't know.

To read more, read my story, It's called a book.

Authors note: I really hope you guys enjoyed this book. I worked really hard on it. At 1 points I almost lost all of it. I'm just really happy that I was able to share this Fantasy with you. If you need to find the book, it's called a book, just look on my profile. It won't be posted right away. I'm hoping to have the first 10 chapters up by the end of May. Thanks so much for reading and liking. If you liked this book please tell your friends! Love you guys😘