Why?

When she opened the door she saw Hannah and Nick. Why were they together? Why were they at her door? All these questions ran through her mind. She was frozen. She didn't say come in or hey or anything. She just stood there.
"Who's at the door?" Ashton asked from the kitchen. Gray didn't answer. "Gray?" He said worried. She still didn't say anything to him.
"What are you doing here?!" She said.
"Who's in the kitchen?" Nick asked.
"None of your business! Answer my question! Now!" Gray said impatiently.
"I miss you. I wanted to apologize in person. I'm sorry for what happened." Nick said. "Yeah I wanted to do the same." Hannah said quietly. "You can never change what you did!" Gray said loud enough for Ashton to hear. Ashton walk up behind her. "Who's this?" Ashton asked. "You don't want to know," Gray said. "Yes I do!" Ashton said. "I'm Hannah and this is Nick," Hannah said. "You're Ashton Irwin!" Hannah said. "I know my name." Ashton said sarcastically. Gray loved it. "So you're the jerk that hurt my girl! And you're the best friend that betrayed her!" Ashton said madly. "We came to apologize." Nick said. "They're both trying to take me back." Gray said. "She has a new best friend! That would never do anything like that to her!" Ashton said to Hannah. "And you! She has a new man! One that knows how to treat her right!" He yelled at Nick. "Bet she's in it for the money," Nick said under his breath. "I can make my own money!" Gray yelled. "I think y'all need to leave, now," Gray said. "I bet she does just want the money." Hannah said. "That's it!!" Gray screamed. Then she punched Hannah in the face. Her nose started bleeding. "Back up!" Nick said to Gray holding up a fist. "Who on earth do you think you are, doing that to her?" Ashton said. "I can do what I want!" Nick said. "Heck no!" Ashton said as he jumped on him. Ashton started punching him hard. Hannah was freaking out. Gray finally pulled him off. When Ashton got up, he had blood all over his hand. Nick had a bloody nose, busted lip and black eye. "Leave and don't come back!" Gray said pulling Ashton in the house.
She cleaned up his hand. There was 1 cut on it. "I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here," Gray said. "Thank you, he had it coming." She said. "You got hands too!" Ashton said. They both laughed.
Gray group FaceTimed the girls and told them what happened. "Do you think his nose is broke?!" Spen asked. "Idk," Gray replied and giggled.
Gray went down stairs to check on Ashton. She saw him with his face in a pillow. So she sat down beside him and kissed the back of his neck. He didn't move. So she started playing with his hair. He sat up and had a red face. He have been crying. "Oh my god! Ashton what's wrong?" Gray asked. "Harry," he said trying not to cry again. "He-he got hit.... By a car," Ashton said starting to tear up. She said nothing. She just held him and let him cry it out. She wanted to cry too. But she had to stay strong for him. Harry is Ashton little brother. She didn't even ask if he was still alive. "Do the boys know?" Gray asked after he got done crying. "No" he said. "So, what's his condition?" She asked. "He's in the ER. That's all I know. That's what's killing me. Not knowing." Ashton explained. "I understand." Gray said. "Why, why did this happen?" Ash asked. "I don't know baby." Gray said.
Why? A question that she has asked so much. All throughout her life, not just now.