She will be missed..

********2 months later*********

Andrea always wanted to be cremated. So they cremated her and it took a little over a month. Stella wanted to live with Gray. Gray knew that Trevor was a jerk to her. She tried so hard to get her. Most of the time she was with Trevor's mom or Andrea's mom. Both of them knew how much Gray loved her. So they let Stella stay the night a lot. Stella didn't like talking about it. Gray got her a therapist and everything. She still wouldn't open up. Gray had finally got it out of her system. She cried a lot. She also talked to a therapist. It was just hard to imagine her life without her best friend. I guess that's why she has Ashton and the boys.

********2 years later*********

Ashton and Gray were just sitting on the couch watching tv. It was a Friday. Stella was getting dropped off after school that day. 3 weeks ago was her 10th birthday. Stella walked in the door and ran to hug Gray. "Listen, can me and you do something tonight and just talk?" Stella asked Gray. "Of course babe, what do you want to do?" Gray asked her. "We could go down town and walk by the river and eat ice cream." Stella said. "Sounds perfect!" Gray told her. They got dressed and headed out.
Once they got their ice cream they headed down towards the river bank. "So what did you want to talk about?" Gray asked. "A lot of things." Stella said. "I'm listening. You just say everything that's on your mind." Gray told her. "I want to move in with you. I'm so scared that dad is going to come home drunk and hit me. And I hate my school. I'm always getting bullied." Stella said. "I'm trying as hard as I can to get custody of you. If he ever lays a hand on you, you call me that second. And why are they bullying you?" Gray asked. "Because I'm different." Stella said. "But you're unique." Gray told her. "But it sucks getting bullied." Stella said. "I know. I was the same why when I was your age. But your mom helped me. She became my friend when no one else would." Gray told her. "I'm ready." Stella said. "For what?" Gray asked. "To open up about mom." Stella said surprising Gray. "I'm all ears." Gray responded.