Gone

The next day Ashton's dad was gone. He never said goodbye or explained until he was out of the country. Ash told him off over the phone when his dad landed in Europe.
Ashton's mom left and Andrea was out of town at an interview in Chicago. So once again they were home by themselves. Nothing to do. So all day, the slept.

************ 1 week later***********

"Can Calum stay here when he comes down?" Ashton asked. "Yes of course!" Gray replied. "The thing is, he's got a girl." Ashton said. "That's fine. I don't mind." Gray said.
The next day Calum showed up with a beautiful girl with red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Gray didn't think Calum would ever date someone who looked like that. She always thought someone that looks something like Selena Gomez. But she was really pretty.
Over the next week the guys would go hang out and do stuff and Gray got closer to Calum's girlfriend, Charlotte. Andrea had been in Chicago for about a week and she wasn't coming back for another 2 weeks. So Charlotte being was perfect because they could talk about their women stuff. "I'm really late!" Charlotte tells Gray. "How late?" She asked. "3 weeks" Charlotte replied.
Her and Gray went to the store and got a pregnancy test. When they got home she took the test. Charlotte was nervous so Gray took 1 with her just for fun.
10 minutes past and the girls went to the bathroom. Gray's was negative. But Charlotte's.........

Authors note: Cliffhanger!!! Comment for a shout out!
This chapter's shoutout goes to..... gymnast__annabel