Fast Forward

Fast forward 4 years. Gray finally got custody of Stella. She's 14 now. She is quite and enjoys reading a lot. All she ever does is sit in her room and listen to music while reading. She studies very hard. All A+s. She isn't very social. 
The boys haven't technically broke up but they haven't went on tour in almost 5 years. But they play at award shows every once in awhile.
Gray is still writing songs for big names. Her and Ashton are still in love like they just met. He keeps her on her toes.
Leah is almost 10. Scarlet is 12. They have grown up so much. Leah loves animals. Scarlet loves skateboarding. Spen has decided to come back into Scarlet's life. They have just told her that Spen was her mom about a month ago. Gray and Ashton were very surprised that she handled it so well. She completely understood why they did what they did. Spen and Scar still aren't close yet. Scar said she kinda figured it out when she was 11 because that's when Spen started hanging around. She said that they both looked and acted the same. Scarlet is a very mature girl for her age.
Michael has finally settled down with a very nice girl. Her name is Marie. They have a 1 year old boy named Zac. Him and Gray still write together and hangout.
Taylor has finally left the house. Being Gray's youngest sister, it was hard letting her go. She was going to college to study music. She wants to do something like Ashton and the boys.
Avery has her own life now. She being Gray's oldest younger sibling, makes Gray proud. Avery married a very wealthy man. They live in a huge house in Atlanta. She has her own fashion line. Her husband is a business man. He just adores her. They have 2 kids. A boy named Alex and a girl named Molly.
Liam turned out to be a YouTuber. Not super famous yet but he's still young. He came to Gray when he was about 20, to tell her something important. He was gay. She was so happy he came to her first. She helped him tell the family. It all worked out and everyone is happy.
Kian became a lawyer. Went through several years of school to get to where he's at. He also is married to a school teacher and they have 1 kid, a girl named Blair.
Luke has finally settled down. He has 3 kids. Maya, Nick, and Elizabeth. He started modeling for big companies while the band wasn't on tour.
Calum still only has 1 kid, Noah. Calum still writes tons of songs. He doesn't sell them though. He has them all saved for the next time the boys go on tour.
Danny never had kids. She wasn't able to. She could never get pregnant. So her and her husband decided to adopt kids. They adopted a 5 year old boy from Russia. His name was Joseph. They also adopted a 2 year old from Brazil named Ryan.
Trevor was sent to jail. The reason that Gray got custody of Stella is because Trevor said that he was going to kill her. So the next day Stella called Gray and Gray came and took Trevor to court. It was cool having her little brother as her lawyer. But they did send him to jail. Finally. They found tons of cocaine in the house.
It's cray how much things can change. But everything happens for a reason.

Authors note: longer chapter then usual. It looks like the book is coming to an end😢 so there will probably be only 2 or 3 chapters left maybe. I just want to take you guys for reading and liking. It means the world to me. Especially since this was my first book. It's crazy how I gained the courage to write this. I just thank you for being there while I do it. I also want to give a big thanks to __EndlessSummer__  She has helped me decide a lot about this book. She also has some really cool stories. And for 1 of my readers that always liked and loved my story is gymnast__annabel  But seriously, that you guys so much!!!