My heart wants to come home

The next morning Luke had to go to the airport. He's going back to Australia. It's a Tuesday. Michael is leaving Friday and Calum is leaving Sunday. Andrea is leaving Friday night. Gray knows she'll have a lot of fun down there. Dre hasn't seen her cousin in a while.
Ashton's mom will be there next Sunday. Gray can't wait to meet her. But she also nervous. What if she doesn't like me? These thoughts ran through her mind. Ashton tells her that his mom will love her and all that. But it's hard to believe that. Considering he's already staying with and they have only been together for almost 2 weeks. They met 3 weeks ago. They've both been through so much in so little time. Gray truly loves him. He makes her feel safe. He makes her feel wanted. He makes her feel alive. She hasn't had that feeling in so long. Even if the 2 of them are just sitting at home doing nothing.
She got a text from a number she didn't know.
"Who is this" she texted.
"Hannah" the unknown number said.
"Why are you texting me?" Gray asked
"Because I miss you, I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll set you and Nick back up. Please just take me back!" Hannah begged.
"No. You can't change what you did. I don't want Nick back. I have a boyfriend." Gray ranted.
"Who?" Hannah asked
"Ashton...... Irwin" Gray said knowing she wouldn't believe her.
"Bull crap!" Hannah said.
Gray took a selfie of herself and Ashton hanging out in her bed watching movies.
"No way! I have to meet them!" Hannah texted.
"That's funny. You realize you hurt me. You caused my almost 4 year relationship to crumble into a million pieces. So you can just leave now!" Gray said.
Then Gray blocked her. She felt better. "Is everything ok?" Ashton asked her as he looked over at his sad looking girlfriend. "Yeah. Just great!" Gray said. "Talk to me," Ashton told her. "Hannah texted me, she had the nerve to ask if she could meet you and the guys." Gray told. Ashton totally understood. She loved that he listens.

Authors note: thanks for reading! Love you! Follow for more!