Its time

It was finally set. In two months the boys would be going on tour. Everyone was super excited. Gray would get to travel all over Europe, Australia, and the U.S. with these 4 guys that have became her best friends. Wil and the boys talked. They want Gray to be featured in the song that she wrote about Andrea. She couldn't believe it. Never in a million years did she think she was going to go on stage and sing with 5 seconds of summer! And a song she wrote that means so much to her. It couldn't be real, she was dreaming.

Gray woke up to her phone buzzing over and over again. She opened her eyes trying to read who was calling. It was Spencer's mom. She never calls unless there is something wrong. Her name was Clair.
Gray: Hello?
Clair: Hey Gray, sorry to wake you but this is very important.
Gray: What's wrong?!
Clair: Spen... She..... She had an overdose.
Gray: OMG! Is everything ok, do you need me to do anything? I'm free.
Clair: She is fine. But there is a problem.
Gray: what is it?!
Clair: She.... She was pregnant.
Gray: how far along?
Clair: 81/2 months
Gray: did... You know.... The baby make it?
Clair: yes! But that's kinda the problem.
Gray: what?
Clair: I'm in no place right now to raise a child and Spen is going to rehab as soon as she gets healthy. I don't want my grandchild going off with some stranger. I also heard that you and Ashton tried to have a baby. I just thought that you are the only person in Spen's life that is in some way, able to raise a child at the moment.
Gray: wow, I'll have to think about this. But if I said yes, would I be adopting?
Clair: yes. And tbh I don't know if Spen cares about the baby. She's changed. I hate it.
Gray: I do too. I'll talk to Ashton. But what is the gender?
Clair: Girl

Ashton walked downstairs to see a surprised look on Gray's face. "Is everything ok?" He asked. "I don't even know anymore" she answered.