Loud and proud

I let you walk, in and out of my life, you meant nothing....
The boys were singing the song she wrote. She felt amazing.

*********10 shows later*******

The tour was half way over. Gray and Ashton FaceTimed Scarlet every other night. They tried every night but after the shows that are exhausted. It was hard not being able to see her. But they would get to in 2 months. She weighed 4.3 pounds and was 12inches long when she was born. She now weighs 11.7 pounds and is 15inches long. The doctors said that she does have problems because of how many drugs Spen did while she was pregnant. So far it's just ADD. It will make it hard for her to focus and learn. Gray's twin brothers had ADHA and Avery had ADD. She knows what it's like and is ready for the challenge.
One night Ashton woke up because of a bad dream. Scarlet had gotten sick while they were gone and she died. He asked Gray if she would leave the tour with him. She told him no because of how many people he would be letting down. Ash understood.

************after the tour************

They were finally home. Scarlet was now living with them and making lots of progress. Gray still wrote songs. She sold them to other artists. Ashton tried to convince her to make her own songs. She still kept a few just in case she wanted to to that in the future. Calum's son Noah and Andrea's daughter are both 2 yes old. Spen is getting healthier. Taylor is about to start middle school. Avery is now in college. The twins are seniors. Everyone is growing up. It's hard because it feels like just yesterday Gray was running around with Avery when her mom announces that she's pregnant with twins. It's also hard to believe that it's been almost 3 yrs since Gray went to a concert for her birthday. The concert that changed her life. Forever...