Opening up

"I cried in the shower almost every night until I was 10. I couldn't get the image of her dead body out of my head. Everyone thought I was too young to understand. But trust me, I did. But I didn't like talking about it because I didn't want people feeling sorry for me. It's just not who I am." Stella spilled. "I'm sorry honey. I'm proud of you for being so strong." Gray told her.
They decided just to talk about random things. Stuff they both like to do, movies they both want to see, ect. In all, it was a good night and the girls had fun.
When they got home Ashton was sleeping on the couch with the girls. They were just precious. Gray and Ashton both look good after 10 years. Neither of them look older than 25! It's hard to believe that Leah was almost 5 and Scarlett was 7!
Gray told Stella since Ashton was a sleep on the couch, that she could sleep with her. They laid down but neither of them were sleepy. So they decided to watch a movie. They watched all the high school musicals. That was one of Gray's favorite movies growing up.
Ashton woke them up for breakfast. "So what did you two do last night? What did you guys talk about?" Ashton asked. "She opened up to me about her mom. We got ice cream and just walked on the river bank. Then we came home and watched high school musical. It was a good night. She did tell me about how Trevor treated her." Gray told Ashton. "How does he treat her?" Ashton asked. "How do you think? He hasn't changed at all. Still drinks every night. We have to get her out of there." Gray told him. "Has he... Hit her?" Ashton asked. "No. But I'm horrified that he might." Gray told him. "If he ever lays a hand on her, his going to regret it." Ashton said.

Authors note: I'm going to try to update every day. Hope you like it!😘 Can't believe this is my 50th chapter!!!! Love you guys!!