You're the reason

Gray was woke up by a doctor talking to Calum, Luke, Michael, and Dre. "He has a concussion. He doesn't need to preform for at least a month. If he has no problems he should be better and ready to go then. But he doesn't need to do a lot of traveling and be around a lot of loud noise." The doctor left the room. "What are we going to do?" Michael said. "We have to cancel the tour. That's the only thing we can do." Luke said. "Man, that's so many refunds. I hate that we have to do it." Michael said. "Your fans will understand. Right?" Dre asked. "Of course. They want the best for us." Luke said.
Later that day Gray's cousin came down to talk to them. "Since you pressed charges, you'll have to go to court and talk to a judge." There lawyer said. "Okay, thanks for coming Caleb." Gray said. "No problem. Call me if you have any questions." Caleb said. He left and it was just Ashton and Gray. "So I guess you're staying at my place for the next month?" Gray asked. "If you don't care." Ashton said. "Of course!" Gray replied. "You get to meet my family today." Gray said. "Finally!" He said. They both laughed. "They are keeping you over night and you get to leave tomorrow." Gray said. "My mom and sisters are on there way here now." Gray told him. "Oh," Ashton said.
Last night Dre had brought Grace a change of clothes. Ashton was still in the stuff the hospital gave him. "Mikey is bringing you a change of clothes later." She said reading the text Michael had just sent her. Her mom walked in. "Mom!" She said jumping up and running over to her and hugging her. "So this is Ashton. Ashton this is my mom , Heather, my little sister, Avery, and baby sister, Taylor." They all waved. "I can't believe that he is right here right now!" Avery said. She had been a fan of 5SOS ever since Gray was. But not as much as Gray. "He'll be staying at mine and Andrea's place." Gray explained. "Ok just be responsible." Her mom said. "I will," Gray said. They laughed.
Gray's mom had brought them some Chick-fil-A so they didn't have to eat the hospital food. "I'm really glad you two are okay. And I'm sorry this is how we had to meet you" Gray's mom said. "Don't worry about it Mrs. Sands" Ashton said. "Oh you can just call me Heather!" She said.
"Well it's getting late, and Taylor and Avery have school tomorrow. I'll see you kids tomorrow." Heather said giving them both a hug. "Nice to meet you!" Little Taylor said giving Ashton a high five. They left and it was just the two of them. They turned on the TV and later fell asleep. Gray was woken up by her phone buzzing. It was Michael. He texted her and told her to come out front and get Ashton's cloths. So she got up and met him out front to get them, then she came back inside and went back to sleep.

Author's note: Thanks for the follows and many reads! Thanks loves!😘😘😘 And happy Valentine's Day❤️💗💞💘