Surprise!

When she landed in L.A., she got a cab to take her to the place that she would be meeting up with the boys at. When she got there, Michael and their manager were the only ones there. All the boys were checking into their hotels and where on their way. Michael sent all of her things to Ashton's hotel room.
The room where they were meeting up at, had a big long table with chairs around it and on the end was a big boss chair. Gray was sitting in the big chair(the chair had wheels on the bottom and it can turn around and stuff)
When the boys walk in their manger tells them to take a seat. The manager, Wil, and Michael were already sitting. "Ok guys, how would you feel about going back on tour in 8months?" Wil asked. No one answered because Michael stood up and walked over to the big chair and turned it around revealing Gray. Ashton jumps up and runs and huge her. After he gets done Luke and Calum proceed to hug her too. "What are you doing here?" Ashton asked. "Well that's what we were getting to next." Mikey said. "If we go on tour we are going to need some new songs and someone to manage all the songs so Wil can focus on the tour its self. So Gray has agreed on becoming the song manager and help write songs. She will work with each of us individually to hear our thoughts and turn them into songs." Michael told. Calum and Luke were super happy. Ashton was just, speechless. "Does everyone like that idea?" She asked. Everyone said yes, including Ashton. She showed them everything she had been working on so far. The song she finished first was about two people falling in love but live on opposite sides of the country. The boys loved it. The other 4 she was working on were coming along. The first out of the 4, was about an old man telling his story of doing drugs and it ruining his life. The 2nd one was about, a boy falling for his sisters best friend. The 3rd one was about, anxiety. The last 1 was about suicide.
All the boys were impressed. Not even Ashton knew she had this secret talent and he was married to her.