Changes

It's a Girl! Leah Mae Irwin!

************3 years later*************

Leah was born 3 years ago today. She was very healthy. Scarlet was now 5. Noah and Stella were 7. Trevor was a jerk as usual. But he had gotten worse. Gray new that he would hit Andrea and maybe even Stella. Gray worried about them a lot.
Spencer had finally gotten her life together. She has been clean for over a year. She still isn't ready to be apart of Scarlet's life. Gray understands that.
Ashton has opened up a school to teach kids how to play different instruments. Gray still hasn't ran out of inspiration to write songs. She uses everything that has ever happened in her life, to tell a story with the music. Calum use to write most of the songs but he hasn't had very many good ones in the past few years. But every once in awhile he'll write a number one hit. That's the thing with Calum. You just have to wait.
Luke and his girlfriend that he has had ever since Gray met they guys, have been on and off for the past 8 years. Seems like that would have decided whether they want each other or not by now right? Wrong. But their weird love for each other always brings them back to each other.
Now, on to the subject of Michael. He really hasn't found anyone yet. Him and Gray are best of friends. He has been writing tons of songs. Him and Gray work great together. Yes, she worries about him. Lastly he has just seemed different. Ashton thinks he is secretly see someone. Gray really doesn't know what to think. She just wants the best for him, whatever that may be.
Next week Dre wanted to take Stella out for her birthday. Stella wanted aunt Grace to come with them. Of course Andrea was ok with that. Ashton was going to have daddy day with just his girls. They are getting so big. It's hard to believe.

Authors note: sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sick the past week and I've been trying to find time to write. That's for all the reads😘 keep voting!! Comment for a shoutout and follow for follow back!!