Let's forget who we are

Be for she knew it, his mom was there. Today is the day. Gray and Ashton went to the airport to pick up his mom. Ashton's mom was very thankful to see him. She was very excited to see Gray too. His mom kept thanking her for taking care of him. Ashton was right. His mother loved Gray so so much. They barley knew each other. But for some reason, Ashton's mom thinks that Grace is the one. Gray kept calling her ma'ma but she told her to call her An or Anna. Anna would show her baby pictures of Ashton. He was the cutest thing.
Anna insisted on making dinner. She made shrimp scampi. It was delicious.
She was way more laid back than Gray thought. She didn't treat Ashton like a baby, like Liz does to Luke. Ashton was already mature. His dad left him when he was 2. From there on he pretty much helped raise Lauren and Harry.
Then Anna asked Gray about herself. Anna was very pleased with her responses. Ashton had a very happy look on his face the whole time. Gray took Anna to the guest bedroom. She helped her organize all of her things.
"Listen, I'm really happy for you and Ashton! But I must worn you, Ashton doesn't have a great pasted with girls. I just want you to always call me first if something comes up." Anna told her. "What happened in his past?" Gray asked. "He gets worried really easy. Which isn't always a bad thing. But when he was 16 or 17, he was with this girl who had a lot of guy friends. They all liked her. So when they met Ashton, they all got into a huge fight. I mean huge! Ashton ended up with a broken arm. That's when he started working out more so he could be stronger and more protective. He worries about you a lot though." Anna told. "Why does he worry about me?" Gray asked. "Because you are perfect. He can never stop talking about how fun you are and the type of person you are. And you are very beautiful!" Anna told. "Thank you" Gray said. "If I were to describe the perfect girl for him, it would be you. They type of person you are, your style, the music you listen to, you two just click. And you have both already been through a life changing moment together." Anna said. "True," Gray said.
Gray came down stairs to see a happy Ashton just watching tv. "So... How do you feel about her?" Ashton asked. "Relieved! I was so worried that she wasn't going to like me, but we had a good chat upstairs." Gray informed him. "About what?" He asked. "How much you like me and how she thinks we are perfect for each other. And other stuff." Gray said. "Other stuff? What other stuff?" Ashton asked. "Just... Nothing really... Your past.." Gray said. "What about my past?" Ashton asked nervously. "She told me a story of when you dated this girl and, well, the relationship ended with a broken arm.." Gray said. "Laura? I broke up with her because she cheated on me and when she told all of her brother's friends, they jumped me. I just didn't want to tell my mum that." Ashton told. "I will say, I do get very protective at times, but you know this." Ashton said. "Yeah, I'm ready for bed, how about you?" Gray said. "Any chance I get to hold you sounds great to me." Ashton said making her melt.

Author's note: So sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been sick with some stomach bug.