After party

After the concert was a meet and greet. Gray still on cloud nine from earlier, was super excited to get to talk to him. But the bad part was since they were so far up front during the concert, that meant they would be in the back of the line for the meet and greet. But Gray had 3 amazing friends there to keep her company. Andrea, Danielle, and Spencer. There nicknames are Dre, Danny, and Spen. They played games like truth or dare, never have I ever, ect. They were in line for about 4hrs. So many people just gave up and left. It was about 1:00am. They were the last group left. "Hey you!" Ashton said to Gray. She blushed. "Can I get a picture?" Ashton asked her and the girls. They all laughed. They got the pictures. When they were walking out when Ashton said, "Hi five?" She gave him a hi five. There was a weird vibe though. But she understood. He gave her the it's between me and you look. There was a note. It said "hi." "That's it?" She thought to herself. He is so goofy. But she loved it. They decided to stay in a hotel that night since it was almost 2am and they were 3hrs away from home. Andrea was driving. Spen was riding shotgun. Gray was behind Spen and Danny was behind Dre. As they were on there way, Gray got a text from a number she didn't know.
Unknown number: Hi!!
Gray: Who is this?
Unknown number: Michael wants another slice.
Gray: Oh! Hi Ashton
SmAsh: 😁
Gray: So what are you guys up 2?
SmAsh: bout to go to the after party, wanna come.
Gray: You barely know me.
SmAsh: but you know me.
Gray: So... I don't know. Where is the party?
SmAsh: at a 24hr pizza place.
Gray: Of course😂 who all is going to be there?
SmAsh: Just us guys and Calum's sister.
Gray: ok me and my girls will be there😘
She couldn't believe she was about to go to eat pizza with her dream guy. The girls got directions from Ash and made there way there. Luckily it was right down the street from there hotel. They pulled up and walked in. They were the only people there. "YAY! You made it!" Ashton said with excitement. "Let's introduce everyone" Gray said. "Girls this is Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum. You know them. Boys this is Andrea aka Dre, Spencer aka Spen, Danielle aka Danny, and I'm Grace aka Gray." "Well this is my sister Mali Koa." Calum told us. "She is 16, how old are you guys?" Calum ask. "I'm 19, Dre is 18, Spen is 18 and Danny is 19." Gray replied. "That's cool so we are all the same age." Calum said. "Ashton is the old man😂" Luke jokingly said.