Let your path unfold

Early the next morning, Gray herd Ashton's phone ring. He was deep asleep after the stressful night he had. So she got up and answer it. It was his mom. "Hey Ash," his mom said.
"Oh this is Grace,"
"Oh I'm sorry love, where is Ashton?"
"He's sleeping. He had a stressful night. How's Harry doing?"
"That's why I called."
"Oh no,"
"Don't worry, he's going to be fine. He just has a broken leg. The doctors say he landed just right on his leg that it broke and he wasn't killed."
"That's great! Well not his leg being broke,"
"I know what you mean,"
"Well Ashton will be happy."
"Yes. Thanks for being there for him. I'm really glad you're in his life. He has never felt this way about anyone before."
"Same."
"Well I have to go, the doctors are coming. I'll see you I. 2 weeks love." Ashton mom hung up.
Grace went over to Ashton. He was sleeping peacefully. So she climbed back in bed with him. She rubbed his arm. Then she kissed his nose. Ashton loved getting kissed on the nose for some weird reason. Ashton opened his eyes. Then he sat up. "I need to call and check on Harry!" He said. "Already done," Gray said. "What?" Ashton asked. "I talked to your mom about 10 minutes ago. Harry is fine, only a broken leg. He landed the exact way to brake it but not die. I know it sounds crazy. Your mom said he was lucky to be alive." Gray explained. "Thank you for being there for me last night." Ashton said. "Thanks to you for being there for me last night. I guess that's are thing, being there for each other." Gray said.
She got up and made breakfast. They ate then took showers. They decided that they would go to the mall. Ashton need some more clothes since he was staying so long. They had long talks while they were out. Important talks. Like what they want the future to look like.

Author's note: thanks for all the likes and reads! Comment, follow and like for a shoutout!