1 foot in the golden life

When they got home, Gray got a call from her baby sister, Taylor from her mom's phone of course. She calls her "baby sister" because she's the youngest. She wants to know if she could stay the night. Of course Gray said yes. "Taylor is spending the night,"  Gray said to Ashton. "Ok, cool! What kind of stuff does she like? Tell me about her." Ashton said. "She loves basketball, singing, art, dancing." Gray told him. "What kind of music does she like?" Ashton asked. "She's a very deep kid. She likes rock songs with a life lesson kind of. She does listen to dance music too. Her favorite band is probably twenty one pilots." Gray said.
"Oh! That's really cool that's she's getting into stuff like that at a young age." Ashton said.
About 5mins later, Taylor was at the door. Gray lives right across from her parents. "So, you are the drummer in 5SOS?" Taylor asked Ashton. "Yes, that would be me." Ashton replied. "How did you meet my sister?" Taylor questioned. "At my concert," Ashton told her. "You mean to tell me, out of thousands of screaming girls, you saw her?" Taylor asked. "Yes, she is beautiful!" Ashton said then did his cute giggle. "Do you think me and her look alike?" She asked. "Yes! Very much so." Ashton said. Gray giggles at their conversation. "So I'm beautiful?" Taylor ask. "Yes! You are adorable!" Ashton said and giggles. "You have a funny laugh," Taylor said then started laughing hysterically. "I think it's cute!" Gray said defending Ashton. Then she kissed him. "Gross!" Taylor said. Gray and Ashton both giggled.
They decided to order a pizza for dinner. "I wish you had your drums with you,". Taylor said to Ashton. "Why?" He asked. "Because I want to see you drum." Taylor said. "I can still show you," Ashton told her. "Really! How?" She asked. "Anything that I can hit with my hands. Go find something and I'll show you." Ashton told her. Taylor quickly got up and found a box. "What do you want me to play?" Ashton asked. "Can you play house of gold by twenty one pilots?" She asked. "Sure!" Ashton said then started the beat. Taylor started singing. "My mother asked me, son when I grow old will you buy me a house of gold? And when your father turns to stone will you take care of me?
I will make you queen of everything you see, I'll put you on the map, I'll cure you of disease." Their harmonies were perfect. Gray didn't know that she could sing like that. "Good job mate!" Ashton said then gave her a high five. "What's a mate?" Taylor asked. "That's how we say friend in Australia," Ashton told her. Someone knocked on the door. Gray knew it was the pizza guy. So she grabbed the money off the counter and headed for the door. She got the pizza and came back inside. They ate the whole pizza then had ice cream sundaes. They ended up putting whipped cream in each other's faces. Gray loved how good Ashton was with her. They took plenty of adorable selfies. The funny thing is, Taylor has greenish brownish eyes, like Ashton, and nose and hair like Gray. So she looks like their child.
The next day they went to a fair that was in town. They rode roller coasters and played lots of games. One lady, in her 30s, came up to them and said "you have a beautiful family, and your daughter is precious!" "Oh thank you, but this is my little sister and boyfriend." Gray said politely. "Oh! My bad. You just look so mature and she looks like the perfect mix of both of you." The woman said. Later they went to eat at a Mexican restaurant. When they got home Taylor and Ashton crashed on the couch from there long day. Gray took the most adorable picture of them. She was surprised that Ashton rode those rides. He said he was up for it. Gray still worried about his concussion. But the rides weren't too big or fast.

Author's note: thanks for all the reads! I would love to know your predictions for the next chapter! Like, comment, and tell your friends and I'll give you a shout out! Thanks so much!!