My love

Ashton talked to his dad all week. Gray finally talked his dad into coming to a city that was 1hr away from them. She didn't know how she did it but, she did.
"I don't know what I would do without you." Ashton said. "Same" Gray said working on a DIY project she had started a while back. "Whoa! You made this?" Ashton asked. It was a dream catcher. It was very detailed. She thought it would be cute to hang in her room.
Next day
Today Ashton gets to reunite with his dad. Ashton is wearing black skinny jeans, a classic nirvana shirt, and combat boots. Gray was wearing a nirvana shirt too but this 1, the letters have flowers in them. She was also wearing dark blue ripped skinny jeans and all black vans. They are meeting his dad at a subway. He didn't want his mom coming this time just because he doesn't think she ready.
Gray pulls up to the restaurant. They go in and get there food and sit down. "He should be her by now," Ashton says anxiously. "Maybe he got caught in traffic or lost track of time," Gray said. "Hopefully," Ashton replied. About 10mins later Ashton gets a text.
*ashton's phone*
Dad: sorry I'm running late. Hopefully I'll be there in about 15mins
Ashton: Ok:)
15mins went by and he still wasn't there. They had been there for almost 2hrs. Another 15mins went by. He still wasn't there. "I don't think he's coming." Ashton said very sadly. "Do you want to text him again?" Gray asked. "I'll give it a try," Ashton said full of doubt.
Ashton: It's been almost 45mins. I'm tired of waiting. Are you coming or not?
Dad: I'm trying my best.
Ashton: Why is it taking so long?
Dad: I had to make a stop.
Ashton: What stop?
Dad: I had to see an old friend.
Ashton: Of all times you had to do it now.
Dad: Yes, it was the only chance I had to do it.
Ashton: If you aren't here in 10mins, im going home.
Dad: make it 30mins and I'll be there.
Ashton: NO! I've been here for almost 3hrs. I'm not waiting any longer.
Dad: Idk if I can make it. Can I come to your house?
Ashton: Why not? *sends address*
"He's coming to the house. We waited here for nothing. I'm really sorry babe." Ashton said. "Don't worry," Gray said.
"I swear if he-" Anna goes on but gets cut off by Ash. "Don't let him bug you. Everything will be fine," Ashton said.
About 15mins later Gray herd a car pull up. She looks out the window. It was his dad. He was on the phone with someone. "How many times do I have to tell!? I'm not just in it for the money! I mean yeah him being famous is amazing for business but, he's my son too. I'll call you back, I'm here." Ashton's dad said. She couldn't believe what she just herd. She sat there in shock. She was startled but him knocking on the door. "Should I tell Ash?" She asked herself.

Author's note: thanks for all the reads and likes:)