All fun and games

After they all came in from playing all kinds of games in the rain, they cleaned up then came back in the living room. Spen requested that they should watch a movie. Then Mikey suggested that they should play truth or dare. Luke jumps in and says they should play a game 7 minutes of heaven. "We could do all those things! First we could play truth or dare and some of the dares could be 7 minutes in heaven, then when we get bored of it we can watch a movie!" Gray said. They all agreed. "Who's first?" Luke asked. "Calum," Michael said.
"Truth or dare Calum?" Michael asked
"Truth," he replied
"Is it true that you would date someone in this room?" Michael said
"Of course! I love my band mates!" Calum replied.
"For real," Mikey said sarcastically.
"Ok, ok, Yes they are all beautiful girls with great personalities," Calum said. He looked at Danny when he said it. All the girls knew they liked each other. They weren't sure that the boys knew though.
"Ok, Truth or dare Dre?" Calum asked.
"I'm not scared, dare!" She replied.
"I dare you to lick the floor!" Calum said.
Dre got up from when she was sitting and went over to a place they was being occupied, and licked the floor. "Eww!" The boys said. "I clean these floors, I know there not dirty!" She replied. They all laughed.
"Truth or dare...... Spen!?" Dre asked.
"Dare," she replied with no hesitation.
"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with........... Mikey!" Dre told.
Michael blushed. Spencer jumped up and grabbed his hand and started leading him to the pantry like there was nothing to it.
"We don't have to do anything, it's just a dumb game. That's why I didn't make a big deal out of it." Spen told him. "Ok..." He replied with a bummed look on his face.
They made eye contact. Nether of them moved a muscle. Just stared into each other's eyes. "3 more minutes!" Someone yelled outside the door, breaking there silence. Michael jumped up and kissed her. "He's crazy" she said in her head. "I love crazy!" She thought to herself. So she kisses him back. They pull away and look at each other. "I'm sorry," Michael apologized. "Don't be sorry," Spen replied. The door flew open and they were just standing there. They both walked out and returned to there spots. They acted like nothing happened.
"Truth or dare..... Danny!?" Spen said.
Danny froze. Her face was pale. She had chills. Her eyes turned grey rather than the light blue the usually are.
"Ummm......," she said in a shaky voice.
"I know I'm going to regret this," she mumbled. "Dare," She said quietly.
"I dare you to kiss Calum!" Spen said.
Danny blushed. Calum helped her out by getting up and walking over and sitting next to her. She gave him a quick peek, then covered her face with her hands because she was blushing so much. Danny just mumbled, her hands still covering her face, "truth or dare Ashton?" She then removed her hands from her face and sat up.
"Truth!" He replied.
"Chicken!" Luke said.
"What are your true feelings for Gray?" Danny asked. Then there was a wave of "ohh!" From everyone. Everyone but Gray. She sat there in all seriousness waiting for his answer. She didn't smile, she didn't look scared, nor did she blushed. She sat there with a calm, not a big deal face.
"What can I say? She's very beautiful. No not beautiful, gorgeous. Her personality is amazing. She's 1 of the most fun people to be around. I couldn't have left that concert with anyone better than her. My gut gave me a feeling that she was the 1." Ashton said.
"The 1 for what?" Spen asked, wanting him to continue.
"The 1 that can make me happy every day. The 1 that I want to be with." He concluded.
Everyone awed at his sweet words. Well, everyone but Gray. She just cracked a little smile.
"Ok let's watch a movie!" Luke requested.
"22 jump street?" Dre asked. Everyone agrees. They all spread out on the couch. Ashton sat on the end, Gray sat beside him. Then Dre sat beside her and Danny sat beside Dre and Calum. Then Luke sat beside Calum. Spen was sandwiched between Luke and Mikey.

About half way through the movie Dre had fallen asleep on Danny and Danny had fallen asleep on Calum. Then 10mins later Calum and Luke fell asleep.
"Do you want to talk about the kiss?" Mikey asked Spen as quiet as possible. "What's there to talk about? It just happened." She replied. "Did you like it?" He asked "yeah, who wouldn't?" She replied making him blush. "Would you want to do it again sometime?" He asked. "Who wouldn't?" She replied once more. They both giggled. She then stood up to stretch. "I'm going to crash! Night y'all," she said. "You coming?" She whisper to Mikey. He got up and followed her.
"Thanks for what you said earlier. It was sweet." Gray told Ashton. "I'm really good at speaking the truth." He told her. She looked into his eyes and kissed him. He kissed back. The kiss went on and on for what seemed like forever. When they pulled away they just looked into each other's eyes.
He bit his lip and utter the words, "I think I love you"
"I think I love you too." She said back. He grasped her check with his fingers, then kissed her forehead. She fell asleep tangled in his arms. She hadn't felt more protected in her life.

Authors note: Thanks so much guys!!! For all the reads and likes. Please keep sharing and liking and reading😁 you guys make me so happy at the end of the day. Feel free to leave a comment if you wish to some how be added into the story. Please follow me too! I follow back😁 thanks loves😘😘😘