The return

The rest of the time they were in L.A. was good. They all got a lot of work done. The tour is going to start up in 6/8 months. They will know for sure when Wil gets all the dates and places set. As so as Gray got back she posted on Twitter that she was going to be writing some new songs. All the boys posted about it too. In 10mins she got 300,000 new followers. That put her at 500,000 followers!!! She couldn't believe it.
When she got home she sees a upset Dre with little Stella with her. Trevor had cheated on her so Dre just got up and left.
For the next week neither of them talked to each other. Then one day Trevor shows up at the door. Ashton answered the door.
Trevor and Dre talked it out so she went back with him. Gray though she was wrong for forgiving him so fast. He didn't deserve her. Gray got all kinds of inspiration from this. So she took it straight to the song book. She ended up writing a great song about forgiveness. It was called I must forgive to forget. It was perfect. Ash loved it. She emailed it to Michael and Wil first and after that the other two.

*************two weeks later*********

Andrea and Trevor got into it again. So she's back at the house for who knows how long. Gray tells her not to go back but she never listens. This time Dre brought a bag of stuff to put in her old room so if she has to come again, she won't need anything. This time she stays for 3 days before going back. It isn't horrible because she helps out around the house. For some reason she always loved cleaning. Stella was getting bigger and bigger every day. It's sucks that Trevor has to miss this. But before Gray and Ashton knew it, she was already going back to him.
About 2 days later she was back. This time she stayed for a week then she was off with him again.

Finally! She hadn't came in almost 5/6 weeks. Maybe they were starting to work things out. Every once and a while Dre would come visit. Not stay because of fight but just to hang out.

Author's note: I love you guys so much. When I get home and see all the reads and the votes, it literally gives me life!;)