Nothing you can do

"Well.... I knew you were kinda drunk. When we got in the room we both started kissing. You told me you weren't but you didn't even know where you were. Then you got sick so I put you in the shower. After that we laid down." Ashton told her. She was so grateful to have this man as her husband. He was too good to her.

************ back in the states********

Gray was hanging out with her mom because the boys came to visit them and Ashton took them out to the movies.
While Gray, her mom, and her sister, Avery, we're doing DIY stuff, she darted feeling sick. She ran to the bathroom a threw up. She thought it was just something bad she ate. So she didn't think much of it. Well soon it started happening every morning. She knew exactly what that meant. She told Ashton and he couldn't be happier. She told her mom. "I knew this would happen 1 day, but are you sure you, you know, did it?" Her mom asked. "Mom, I think I would remember." Gray said while laughing. She called Andrea that night and told her, Stella was now almost 3months old. Next she called Charlotte. Noah was now 8months old. She thought it was weird that they all got pregnant around the same time. Finally she decided to take the test so that she was 100% sure. And of course the test came back positive.

***********3months later**********

She was going in for her 3month check up. When her and Ashton got out they were very excited. They waited for about 30mins. When they went back they were greeted by the same woman that delivered her and her siblings. She was about 50 now but she was still the best in the business. The doctor put the cold jelly on her stomach. She moved around the thing that showed the baby on the screen. "The baby looks very small. Has there been much movement lately?" The doctor asked. "No, not much." Gray replied. Then the doctor checked for the heartbeat.
Then Gray was crushed by the disappointed look on the women's face. Gray was sent to the hospital to have the baby removed. "What did I do wrong?" Gray asked Ashton while both in tears. "Nothing baby. Maybe this is a sign that we weren't ready." Ashton tells her.
That whine next month, she didn't leave the house. She didn't go out and look for job interviews like she normally did. She didn't do little projects. She barely talked to Ashton.
Ashton got a new job, teaching kids how to play drums. The band hadn't gone on tour for almost a year. So they had to get money some how. Soon he began teaching kids how to play guitar and bass too.
One day Gray got a call from Mikey. He asked if she would fly to New York to meet him. He didn't want Ashton coming. She told Michael that she didn't want to lie to Ashton so Michael told him something like it was a job interview for a fashion thing. So next week she would be leaving the house for the first time in almost a month.

Author's note: the book started to get a little boring but I have a plan to make the sad part have a good reason. Comment if you have any ideas or theories. Who ever guesses closest, gets a part in the story! Also, please tell your friends and keep voting. Thanks loves!