Don't let the colors fade to Gray

When they woke up, Gray's dad was there to pick them up. It was just her dad, no one else. "Nice to meet you Ashton, I'm Robert," He said. "Nice to meet you too, sir," Ashton replied. "I hope you're treating my daughter right." He said. "DAD!" Gray said. "Of course sir. I understand the protectiveness. I have a 14 year old sister." Ashton told.
Soon her dad and Ashton made good conversation about random things. Her dad wasn't the easiest person to impress. But Ashton was doing a great job, so far.
When they got home, her mom had made lunch. All of her siblings waited for her to introduce him. "I know Taylor and Avery have already met Ashton. So boys this is Ashton, Ashton this is Liam and Kian." Gray told. They all said hello or nice to meet you. Then sat down to eat.
After they ate, they headed to Gray's house. Andrea and the boys were already there. Calum had been on the phone with there manager all morning trying to decide what they were going to do about the rest of the tour. The decided that they would have to cancel the tour and reschedule.
So the other boys are going to go home and see there loved ones. Ashton's mom was going to come up in 2 weeks. And Andrea is going to Florida for 2 weeks to see her cousin. So Gray and Ashton will be by themselves for the next 2 weeks. Gray never liked being by herself. So she was happy that Ash was going to be with her.
They decided to just take a nap since it had been a long.

Author's note: Thanks so much for 100 reads!