Trust

Ashton jumped up quickly to see Gray just standing at the door. She didn't move. She was still frozen. "Dad," Ashton said. "Hey buddy! What are you doing in the states?" His dad asked. "I could ask you the same." Ashton said. "I'm on a business trip," his dad said. Business trip? Is that all this was. So how his dad was going to make money of him. She had to tell him. As soon as he leaves she will.
That all sit down and chat. Even Anna was talking to him. Gray stayed quiet. His dad occasionally asked her a question about herself. But Ashton answered a lot of them for her. Ash definitely got the vibe that she was uncomfortable. "Well it's getting late and we have to get up early in the morning for something. I'll call you tomorrow." Ashton while walking his dad out of the door. "Ok. Nice seeing you again, Anna. Nice meeting you Grace." His dad said. Anna fell asleep on the couch. Gray and ash went upstairs. "What's up?"Ashton asked knowing something was wrong. "I herd your dad when he was walking in. He was on the phone with someone. He... He is using you." Gray said quietly. "No way. How?" Ashton asked. "He was saying something about business and money. I was in shock that I couldn't grasp everything he said." Gray said.

Author's note: Sorry this chapter sucks. I have already been planning another book that kinda goes along with this 1! So this book will be coming to an end in the next few weeks:(