Holding on to memories

When Gray woke up the next morning, she was in her bed. She didn't remember coming in there but somehow she did. She was cuddled up to Ashton and he had 1 arm around her, holding her shoulder protectively. She sees on the other side of him, Taylor's back turned to him and his arm around her too and she was holding his arm. It was the cutest thing. Gray was happy that they got close really soon. Cause her family is very important to her. She snuck out of bed and went and fix breakfast. Grace loved to cook. She made homemade blueberry waffles. That was Taylor's favorite. The day before Gray went to the store to buy Taylor's special syrup. When their plates were made, Gray went upstairs to wake them up. She crawled over to Ashton and started playing with his hair. He smiled in his sleep. He loves his hair to be played with. She then started kissing his jawline. He loved that also. Then Ashton kissed Gray on the nose. They both giggled. Taylor heard them giggle and woke up.
After breakfast, Taylor took a shower. She took very long showers. "Caleb called this morning," Gray told Ashton. "What did he say?" Ashton said sipping his coffee. "We have court on Wednesday," Gray told. "Ok, how is the case looking so far?" Ashton asked. "Well since because of your injury you had to cancel the rest of the tour, we can get her to do more time and money to pay for all the refunds." Gray told. "Ok," Ashton said.
After Taylor got out of the shower, Grace and Ashton walked her home. Gray's mom was happy that Taylor had a good time. All Taylor talked about was how cool and talented Ashton was.

Thanks for reading :) follow for more!