Taking the long way home

After breakfast they decided to talk about what show they had next. The next show was in Nashville in 4 days. Gray realize that they would have to go through her to town. "OMG!!!" Gray said with excitement. "What?" Luke asked. "I live in a small town that's on the way to Nashville!" "Really?!" Calum jumped in. At the time Ashton was not in the room. "Hey sorry that was my mum on the phone. She was just wondering about how the show went," Ashton said as he entered the room. Gray explain everything to Ashton that she just told Luke and Calum. "We could go to where you live!! And we could spend more time together! And maybe we could go on a date," Ashton spit all these ideas at once. "Omg yes!!!" Danny stepped in. Everyone got quiet. "What?" Danny asked questioning what she said. But that's not why they were quiet. Spen was not in the room. "Where is Spen?" Andrea asked the questions everyone wanted to ask. "Where is Michael?" Calum asked the other question everyone wanted the answer to. They all started laughing. Well all but Danny. Danny always thought the worse. "Where are they? Really guys. This isn't something to laugh at." "It's ok. There probably just making out or something," Luke said trying to make things better but clearly making them worse. Andrea just shook her head no to him, telling him to shut up with out using her voice. "I SWEAR IF SHE ENDS UP PREGNANT!!!" Danny yells. "It's ok, it's ok," Calum said trying to calm her down. Gray didn't think it would work, but it did! She looks at him with her eyes not full of hurt. Gray hasn't seen her eyes like that in forever. Andrea looks at Gray. They were both thinking the same thing. Danny is in love. There's a long backstory on Danny's love life. She never dated guys in middle school and the beginning of high school. She was always scared. Scared of rejection. But she didn't understand why all these cute guys liked her. She hated herself for a long time. She was bullied in elementary and middle school. Finally in high school she met Gray, Andrea, and Spen. They took her under there wing. Then the summer of 9th grade going to 10th, it happened. It clicked. She realized that she wasn't worthless. So she decided to take a chance. She started talking to a guy she had liked since 8th grade. He answered. Then asked her out. They went out on a date the next week. After the date she felt she was in love with him. They stayed like this for about 8 months. Then he started acting different. The problem was that she had never been with another guy. She thought that was just something they do. But then he started being a jerk to her. Treating her like crap in front of his friends. Keeping secrets from her. On their 1 year anniversary, he went out with the guys. She was heart broken. Gray and the others told her to leave him. She couldn't. He was slowly killing her while they were together, but she thought that she would die without him. But then he started calling her names, and cheating on her. Then she started cutting herself. She finally got over the fear on leave him, and she dumped him. He knew it was coming. He called her 1 more insult then left. She was broken. She didn't think it was possible to love again. She wanted to stay away from the world. But she had 3 amazing friends to help her. She still could never get rid of the hurt that was trapped in her eyes. None of the girls could get rid of it. But Calum did. He helped know what love was again.
      Finally Michael came out of the bathroom. "So where is Spen?" Luke asked. "How would I know?" Michael replied. Then Spen walked in. "Sorry I couldn't find my phone charger." All the rumors were explained. Michael and Spen just blushed thinking that was crazy.
        Gray and Ash made plans to drive up to where they live. It was about 6pm when they started to head home. It was crazy for Gray to believe that she was riding home With Ashton Irwin. Ashton had his own car. Andrea's car had 6 sets. So the other guys rode with the other girls. Danny and Calum had many conversations on the way home.
But Ashton and Grace made tons of memories that would last forever.

     Author's note: thank you all for reading! You make me so happy! Thanks again loves😘