All your scream and whispers

The next morning, in court, was good. The women that hit them got 8 years and they got 300,000. 3,000 of that was for their medical bills. 220,000 was for the concerts. The rest was for them. First they got the car fixed. That was 600$. They decided to save the rest in case something pops up down the road.
Ashton's mom was coming in 3 days. Gray was very nervous even though Ashton told her not to be. She couldn't help but wonder if his mom would like her or not. I mean heck, his first week of being with her he could have died. That was also stressing her out. What if the car accident was her fault? She hadn't told Ashton that though yet.
She got a call from Andrea. She talked about much she hates being down there sometimes. Like she felt left out because her cousin and her friend are 21 and she's 18. She was still more mature than them. They were always going to clubs and drinking while Andrea had to drive and take care of them. She decided she was going to come home 3 days earlier than what was planned. Gray was a little thankful for that because she would get to meet Ashton's mom.
"Hey, how bout tonight, all about you?" Ashton asked Gray. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I'll spoil you tonight. I'll make you dinner then rub your back and then we can watch pretty little liars." Ashton told her. They had been together for about a month and he already makes her feel like she's been loved for years. "Why? Why do you want to do all this?" She asked. "Because I love you. You probably think I'm trying to warm you up into something sexual. But I promise I'm not. I want to wait as long as possible." He told her.
That day, she fell harder than she ever had. All Nick cared about was her body. He didn't care about waiting. She never gave it to him. But at times she thought about. But she was smart. She was also happy she didn't.
He made her some kind of chicken dinner thing that his mom made for them as kids. It was amazing. He then turned on pretty little liars and began to rub her back. "How on earth did I find a guy as sweet as this?" She asked her self in her head. She fell asleep while getting pampered. The next morning she woke up in her bed cuddled by Ash. She watched him as he sleeps peacefully. She began to kiss his jaw line. Then she made her way to his lips. He kisses back, letting her know that he was awake. "I love you," Ashton said to her. "I love you too!" She replied.