You got this

The two weeks were up before she knew it. She had taken the test that morning and would get her results in the mail the next day. She stayed up all night not being able to sleep. Ashton tried to make her feel better by rubbing her back and feet. But it didn't work. She was still nervous.
The next day she gets the letter. She couldn't open. So ash did it for her. "We are proud to announce that you made a 98% on the final!" Ashton said excitedly. It felt like 1000 pounds had just been lifted off her shoulders. That night her, ash, and her family went out to celebrate.

************2 weeks later************

It was a beautiful day so they decided to go to a local park. They took Taylor with them. As soon as they show up Taylor and Ashton take off the the swings. Gray goes and finds a shade and sits down with her book. She reads until the two of them come complaining that they are hungry. After they eat the take Taylor home then go home themselves.

***********1 month later**********

Tomorrow was their 1 year anniversary. It was going to be a Friday night. But that next Thursday Ashton had to go to L.A. to start practicing before the next tour. Ashton was taking her out to a fancy restaurant in Atlanta. It was the perfect night. On the way home the song came on. The song that stared everything. Welcome to paradise. Ashton and Gray looked at each other. How weird was it that a year ago that day this same song came on when they were coming back from their first date. A year ago that day, was when 1 of the biggest disaster struck in both of their lives. They listen to it in silence. "That wasn't weird." Ashton said. "Yeah" she replied. When they got home Gray changed into her pjs. She went to lay down and felt something under her pillow. It was a big box. Ashton was down stairs doing something. So she opened it. It was filed with a bunch of individually wrapped boxes that had notes on the front of them. She picked up the first 1 and read the note. It said "I think you look perfect with out it but you love this. I heard you and Andrea talk about it all the time." She opened it and it was all 3 NAKED eyeshadow palettes. She pick up the next 1 and it said "I've seen you try to find 1 your size but never could." She opened it and it was a black shirt and on the front it said "I need a nap." She could never find her size in it but always loved the shirt. "She opened the next box and saw a bottle of her favorite perfume. Soon she stated feeling bad for not getting him anything. He told her not to get him anything though. She opened the next box and it was a bennies that was her favorite shade of purple. Finally she got down to the last box. On the front the note said, "I know I've given you all these gifts but this is just a little something extra. It's not that big." Ashton then walks into the room as she opens it. She turns back and looks at him. "Thank you so much baby!" She says kissing him. "You're welcome. Now open your last 1, I didn't mean to interrupt." He replied.

Author's note: Just a little cliffhanger for you guys;)
Comment for a shout out!!!!