Time is up

It was time. They got to see their baby girl be born. Spen was happy that her child was going to be well taken care of.  Gray had finished making all the arrangements with Mckenzie. The tour was going to start up in two weeks though. But Ashton and Gray were happy that they decided to do this.
Ashton's P.O.V.
I held my first child in my arms. Even though I'm not the biological father, I'm going to raise her as if I was. She was beautiful. She had bright blue eyes and long dark brown hair. It was going to be hard not see her face for 6 months. But I know I'll be making people happy and she will be getting healthy. She was super tiny. The doctors didn't know if she would have any disorders yet. It's really not fair that this happened to her. I would love to just go and find the guy that got Spen pregnant, and beat the living crap out of him.

***********2 weeks later***********

It was finally time to start the tour. The first show was in the U.K. Gray had only been out of the country once. Her honeymoon in pairs. But now she was standing in London. The boys were about to get on stage and sing the songs she wrote. It was a dream. Her whole life was a dream. No way this was real. "Pinch me!" She told Ashton. "What? Why?" He asked. "Please just do it!" Gray said. He gave her a weird look and did as he was told. "Okay! This is real!" She said. He laughed under his breath and they started walking to the hotel. The boys didn't get on social media that day because that didn't want any fans coming and finding them. All 5 of them had on baggy sweats, hoodies, bennies, and sun glasses. They were lucky and didn't get noticed.