Don't Go

She cracked open her eyes to see bright lights and doctors cheering. Gray tried to sit up and she saw wires on her arm and bruises too. The other arm was in a cast. Then it hit her. "Where is Ashton?" She asked over and over. No one answered. "WHERE IS HE!" She screamed now bursting into tears. "He's in another room ma'ma." A nurse finally told her. "Is he ok?" Gray asked still in tears. "We don't know yet." The nurse said back. Now it was just Gray and the nurse in the room. "Do you have any idea what happened to me?" Gray asked the nurse. "You and your friend had the right of way and a drunk driver hit the side of your car." The nice nurse told her. She started crying again. The nurse looked young. "How old are you?" Gray asked. "24" she replied. "Do you know the band 5 seconds of summer?" Gray asked. "Yes! Are you a fan?" The nurse asked. "Yes and my friend is the drummer for that band. Tonight we went to the movies on a date and he asked me to be his girlfriend. On the way home 1 of are favorite songs came on and all I remember is when the song was over I was catching my breath and I looked up and saw 2 bright lights and shattered glass. Then I woke up here." Gray explained. "Omg I'll keep you in my thoughts love. I have to go now but you have a visiter." The nurse said. "Who?" Gray asked. "Your sister," she replied.
Dre ran in. "I told them I was your sister!" She explained. It was obvious she had been crying. "I'm so happy you're ok!" Dre said. "Do you know anything about Ashton condition?" Gray asked in a shaky voice. "They said he's stable." Dre said. It felt like a ton of worry had been let of Gray's shoulders.
Ashton's P.O.V.
He cracked his eyes open. He grunted in pain. The pain in his head was so bad he couldn't talk. He was quickly rushed out of the room to a big room with a MIR machine. The doctors lifted him off the bed onto the scanner. He laid there in so much pain. He passed out.
When he woke up he was in a small room on a bed surrounded by his band mates. "Where is she?" He asked. "She's in her own room with Andrea" Michael answered. "Is she ok?" He said trying to hold back tears. "Yes, she is awake. She had stitches on her knee, a broken arm and bruise all over her other arm." Luke told him. "I want to see her." Ashton said. "You can't leave they are doing test on you." Calum explained. "I don't care I need to see her!"Ashton demanded. "I'll see what I can do." Calum said. All the boys got up and left. Ashton started crying. He couldn't stand the thought that he almost lost her.
Gray's P.O.V.
She was released an hour later. The first thing she did was find Ashton. She found his room. When she walked in he was sleeping. Michael and Luke were there Calum is the 1 who got her released. "How long has he been asleep?" Gray asked while sitting down. "Bout an hour and a half," Michael said moving seats so he could sit by her. He pulled a blue sharpie out of his pocket and sighed her cast. "Do you really carry a sharpie with you?" Gray asked. "Yep!" Michael said.
"WHERE IS SHE!" Ashton woke up screaming. "Calm down!" Luke said. "Baby! I'm right here, it's ok," Gray said kissing Ashton. "I'm so sorry baby! I didn't mean to hurt you! It's all my fault!" Ashton said. "No! It's not your fault, you weren't drunk." Gray said. "What?" Ashton asked. "A drunk driver hit the side of the car. They only had to get stitches on there elbow. Right now they are sitting in jail until we press charges." Gray explained. "I need a lawyer," Ashton said. "My cousin is a lawyer and he's on his way." Gray told him. Ashton moved over in his bed so Gray could lay beside him. There they fell asleep.

Author's note: thanks for all the likes and reads😘 follow for more