Back to where it started

L.A. Twice a month. New York once a month. Atlanta every other weekend. Yeah, it gets tiring. But Gray and Ashton are living out their dreams. Gray has finished 7 songs. 2 with Ashton and 1 each with the others. The other 2, she wrote on her own. Her family couldn't be more excited and proud. Every day Taylor gets to go to school and tell everyone that her big sister is on the 5SOS team. Avery gets to tell her friends about how much she gets to hang out with them. And Liam and Kian get to tell people that their big sister gets to write songs for one of the most famous groups on earth, and gets to be married to one of them.
Andrea and Trevor have been going good for the past 3 months.

The other girls have changed so much over the past year and a half. Spen has been dating this guy that travels the country and goes to EDM shows and sells drugs. Gray hates that she loves him but she can't stop her. Spen has lots of tattoos and piercings now. Not that Gray has anything against them. Spen is just so different with them.
Danny, she's doing better than ever. She's engaged to a veterinarian that travels to different countries to save sick animals. They are perfect together. They live in Florida. Gray hasn't seen her in almost 6 months.
Gray never thought this would be how her life turns out. Her and her friends all split up. Her best friend already having a 1 year old. She thought about it. What if she never went to the show? What if she stayed with Nick? All the 'what ifs'. She's happy with her life. Her and Ashton had went through a lot in the past year and 1/2. Ranging from being in a car accident to having a miscarriage all the way to becoming the song writer for 5SOS all she did was paid 200$ for the ticket. Little did she know it was the ticket of a lifetime!