The concert

She sat front row at the concert. It was her favorite band. Could her birthday get better? She screamed all of there names whenever they sung or had a solo. In her head she was so happy that she decided to come. She has always had social anxiety. But she made the right decision. At the time she was stuck in between lanes. That's never a good thing. She thought the tall, blonde, and blue eyed lead singer was cute and cool, but he had a girlfriend. Grace wasn't the type of person to get in people's relationships. But she had always had a thing for the curly haired drummer with the most adorable giggle. Then he stood up and made his way to the front of the stage. "Who's single tonight?" He asked. She sat there in shock, remembering the jerk that left her for, who she thought was, her best friend. All the screams hit her hard. She didn't care. She came here to have the best night of her life. So she threw her hand up high. Ashton's eyes went straight to her. He leaned down to her level. "Here," he said handing her a pin and note pad. "Right down your phone number, Twitter, Instagram, ect" he told her. She did as she was told. When she was done she handed it back to him. "I didn't catch your name!" he said kinda shouting because you couldn't hear because of the screaming. "Grace, but everyone calls me Gray!" She yelled back. "I'll hit you up after the show Grace, but everyone calls me Gray!" He responded. She giggled and walked back to her friends not realizing what just happened. Her friends were going crazy. It didn't all sink in until Ashton announced, " This is for you!" Pointing straight at her. And began to sing "She looks so perfect." Every girl around them kept going, "OMG!!! He pointed at me!!" She thought it was funny that they thought it was them. Her friends were going insane while she just sat there blushing. She thought to herself, "I'm totally dreaming!"

Authors Note: Thanks for reading the first chapter!!!! This is my first published😁 So I'm sorry if it sucked or there is anything wrong.