Meeting the characters part 4

Grace aka Gray. Gray was 19. She was a very popular girl. Played 3 sports. Softball, basketball, and she ran track.
      Gray is the oldest child of 5. Her parents have been happily married for 18 years. Her mom was 21 when she had her. She has 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. She has twin brothers, Kian (14) Liam (14). She has a little sister, Avery (16). Last she has a little, little sister, Taylor (8).
        She never had a problem getting what she wanted. Everyone looked up to her. Literally. When she was in 8th grade she was 5'9 while all the other girls were about 5'2 or 5'3. That also made dating hard until high school.
      Her and her boyfriend, Nick, were named cutest couple of the year, her freshman year. They dated for about 3 1/2 years. Then she found out that he was cheating on her with her best friend from middle school. All this happened 2 months before the concert.
       Other than that she was always happy. She always had a passion for writing. She wanted to be an author when she grew up. As a child she would always right stories or movie scripts. She would always make A+ on any kind of writing assignment in school. It was a dream that she wanted to come true.