Meeting the characters part 3

Danielle aka Danny. Danielle is 19. Danny was always bullied in school. She never liked big crowds. She never really had real friends until 9th grade when she met Gray, Dre, and Spen. Even then she was scared of people. 1 day she got with a guy she had always liked. That went along great for about 8 months. Then he started blowing her of for the guys. He would treat her like crap in front of his friends. Then he started calling her names. Making her feel useless. Then she started cutting herself. Soon it became a big problem. That's when her friends had to step in. Soon after that she dumped the guy.
             Danny wants to be a guidance counselor to help kids at schools. She wants them to feel like they have a voice. The voice she never had as a kid.
        When her and that guy broke up, she was stuck with a sickness that a doctor couldn't cure. Something her friends couldn't help with. She had a hurt look in her eyes. Always. It takes a lot to get rid of that hurt.
         Her mom died when she was 5 and her dad re-married to a very young girl. She would spend almost every day at her grandmothers house. Her grandmother is the only thing she had before she met the girls.