Chapter Eleven. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Eleven.

   And then it stopped. The pain, the growing, the transformation. It stopped because she finished it. Alexandra lifted her head, and slowly got adjusted to her wolf eyes. She looked over at Logan. He stood there in complete awe as he watch the beautiful wolf before him. Alexandra whined for him to join her. Logan quickly stripped out of his clothes and transformed into a black wolf. Alexandra flinched as she heard his bones break and reposition themselves. 

   Slowly, Alexandra walked to Logan. She stared at him. Alexandra licked his cheek and turned her head. Logan's eyes lite up and licked her back. Alexandra wagged her tail happily as she pushed him playfully and leaped over him, taking a run for it. She ran and ran and ran, Logan occasionly tackling her down. She felt so free, so alive, so real. They ran around together, playing like puppies. 

   Alexandra laid down in the grass and had her butt in the air, her tail wagging. Obviously, an invite to play. Logan chased her. Alexandra ran near the river, she looked down and saw her reflection.

   A white wolf with purple electic fury eyes looked back at her. Alexandra barked at her reflection, just making sure it's her. 'Isn't your fur suppose to be the same color as your hair?'

   'Not neccesarilly.' Audrey replied.

   'Why is my fur white when my hair black? And why are my eyes purple?'

   'I don't know, Alexandra.'

   Alexandra looked back down at her reflection. She's huge, standing 6 feet tall from her shoulders. Her fur is as white as snow.  Her ears perked up when she heard ruffling in the trees. She saw Logan decend from the trees. She relaxed and looked back at her reflection as Logan got closer. She saw both their wolves in the reflection.

   'How do I change back?' She asked Audrey when Logan went behind the trees near his house.

   'Push me in. Let the human side come back. But it is still painful, but not as painful.' Audrey warned her.

   'Okay.' Alexandra took a deep breath. She screamed loud as her body broke itself to reshape back into a human. Audrey was right, it wasn't as bad as turning into one but it still hurt alot. Alexandra slowly stood up, panting. She was completely naked. She wiped her face and pushed her hair back, blowing out a deep breath.

   "Alexandra." Logan said as he suddenly appeared infront of her. Alexandra gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands. Logan concentrated on her face, because if he looks at her body he'll end up holding her down and doing the mating process. He held out a few of his clothes out to her. Alexandra quickly took them and ran to the forest. Once she came out, she was dressed in one of his big shirts and a pair of his boxers. 

   "That was amazing, oh my god!" Alexandra exclaimed, happily. In a blink of an eye, she was infront of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. "Thank you." She whispered into his hard torso. 

   Logan's arms immediately went around her waist. "You're welcome." He never want to let her go, but he knows he has to. So he did. "Come inside." He walked in the house and she followed.

   "Oh, Logan. I didn't know we were having guests." A woman called out from the kitchen. "Will you be staying for dinner, Alexandra?" She asked when they entered the kitchen.

   It was their principal, Ms. Miller. "Uh, no thank you, Ms. Miller."

   "Oh, honey. Please, call me Emily." She smiled, "I can see why Logan taken a liking to you. So polite."

  "Emily!" He exclaimed, embarrassed. "Really?"

   Alexandra blushed. "Thank you, Emily."

   "We'll be upstairs, Emily." Logan said, grabbing Alexandra's hand. 

   Fire shot through her, her mouth went dry, and she got a bit dizzy. 

   "Okay," She replied while they started making their way up the stairs. "Oh, Alexandra! You must join us for dinner soon."

   Alexandra nodded, not able to talk because her mouth is so dry. 

   "Thank you for today," Alexandra thanked him again in her drive way. 

   Logan chuckled, "You're welcome, Alexandra."

   "Would you... Would you like to come in?" 

   "I would love too," Alexandra's eyes lite up. "But.."

   "But?.." Alexandra sighed.

   "But my Aunt said for me to come straight home. She wants to talk to me." 

   "Oh, okay. Well, I'll see you tomorrow, then." She kissed his cheek quick then ran out the car and into her house.

   "Yeah, see you tomorrow." He drove off.