Chapter Twenty-Six. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Six.

   "You tried to kill me."

   "Sammie, I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen." Alexandra said with regret.

   "For what to happen? You trying to rip my head off or you draining my body?" Samantha retorted.

   "I'm sorry." Alexandra apologized again.

   "Right, why didn't you tell me that you were a monster?" Alexandra flinched as Samantha said that. Samantha's eyes soften slightly as she sighed, "Why didn't you tell me you were a vampire something hybrid?"

   "Vampire Werewolf Human Hybrid." Alexandra corrected her. "And I don't know, I just found out my self. I was going to tell you when I knew what was going on with me completely."

   "What do you mean figure out what's going on with you completely?" Samantha furrowed her eyebrows.

   "I mean that I don't understand it completely either. I don't know what is happening to me and I have a lot on my plate. I have an unbelievable blood lust, Audrey's white fur turned gray but no one else seen it beside me --"

   "Wait, who's Audrey?"

   "My wolf."

   "Oh."

   "I may not be immortal. The principal is my dad's long lost mate and Logan and Jayden's aunt. My mates are Logan and Jayden."

   "So is that what you meant when you said you don't know who you like?"

   Alexandra nodded. "My family is falling apart and I can not do a damn thing about it. I killed Miranda's brother. I almost killed my bestfriend."

   "You killed Miranda's brother?" Samantha gasped.

   "Yes, it was late one night. And I needed fresh air. It was the day I missed practice to go to have dinner with Logan and his family. They gave me blood for the first time. I don't know what happened but it changed me. I've had this unbelievable blood thirst and animal blood won't subdue it. So, yeah, I was walking that night and her brother was drunk. He tried to rape me .. And I killed him. I feel so guilty about it. It's eating me alive. I have never killed someone before. And to make matters worse, I almost killed my best friend.

   "If Logan and Jayden wasn't there, I don't think I'd be able to stop. I think I would have killed you and ripped your head off. I'm not a good person, Samantha. Something is taking over me and I don't know if I can control it. I'm so sorry. I understand if you never want to talk to again. I deserve it. I'm a horrible best friend. And you shouldn't be around someone who can kill you in two point two seconds." Alexandra cried. "I wanted to kill you. I was going to kill you.." She trailed off, sobbing.

   "Hey, shh. Shh." Samantha was beside her and she wrapped her arms around her, trying to cheer her up. "But you didn't kill me. I'm right here."

   "Because of Logan and Jayden, not me."

   "Nonsense, I'm sure you would have stopped."

   "I didn't want to stop." Alexandra admitted.

   "But you did and that's what matters. I am stilll your best friend and I accept you as you are. I just wished you'd tell me before it got

this far. I wouldn't have touched you in the hall." Samantha gave her a small smile, "I love you."

   "I love you too, Sammie. I’m so sorry." She hugged her.

~~~

Okay so this is Twenty-Six. OMB, I can't believe this story has nearly 6,000 reads? What? That's amazing! Thank you guys so much, I love you <3 Good feedback makes me post faster. :) 

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3