Chapter Eight. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Eight.  

   It's been almost two weeks since Alexandra first started school and she's been getting the hang of everything. She has also been improving the cheerleading team as well. Alexandra and Samantha has been getting along great as well. She has also became good friends with Logan, as well as Adam though they flirt all the time. She hasn't found out that secret her parents been hiding from her but she's not giving up.

   'I will find out what they are hiding from me.' Alexandra concluded, while she sat at her desk in second period.

   'Shut up, Alexandra. Logan is coming.' Audrey said happily.

   Alexandra took a deep breath, smelling Logan's scent from down the halls. Her throat burned by his amazing smell as her body heated up. She fanned her face, wishing she'd tied her hair up instead of having it down. She wore a greyish-blue long cardigan, white tie-neck sleeveless blouse, dark wash skinny jeans, and brown riding boots with a gold link watch on her wrist.

   Logan sauntered into the class wearing a simple grey shirt and black cargo pants.

   'How can he make something so simple look so sexy?' Audrey gushed.

   'I have no idea.' Alexandra answered back in awe.

   "Hey, Alexandra." Logan said beside her causing her to jump. She was in such a haze she hadn't notice him sit beside her. "Are you okay?"

   "Oh," She cleared her throat as she blushed, "yes, I'm fine. I was thinking about something."

   "Who?" Logan said quickly then clenched his jaws, "The sports drunkie - Adam Simmons?" He growled, angrily.

   "N--"

   "Alright, alright. Quiet class!" Mrs. Graber clapped her hands to quiet down the class. "You have a partnered assignment due tomorrow. You need to write a page about the family tree of your partner. Learn as much as you can. You're partner is the person sitting next to you." Alot of people cheered and alot groaned. "Please open your book to page 354 in your textbook." She turned around and written on the board.

   Silence fell between Alexandra and Logan as they did what the teacher told them to do. It was kind of awkward. She wasn't thinking about Adam, so why did Logan snap? She was going to say something but nothing came out her mouth.

   "Uh," Logan cleared his throat. "It seems as though we have a project together."

   "It seems so." Alexandra nodded her head, awkwardly.

   "Where do you want to meet up?"

   "When?"

   "Today, the project is due tomorrow."

   "Oh, I have cheerleading practice 'til 5 today."

   "I'll pick you up then we can head to my house."

   "Um, yeah, sure."

   "Okay."