Chapter Nineteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Nineteen.

   Alexandra was seated in her second period class, Logan sitting beside her. Jayden walked in late and took a seat in the middle of the clustered cheerleaders. 

   "Hello, gorgeous." Jayden flirted as he sat next to a perky red head. Alexandra's teeth gritted together as she listened to him flirt with another female. She couldn't take it anymore so she just tuned them out, listening to other conversations.

   "Did you hear about Miranda's brother?" A blonde Gracie asked Julie, a brunette. They were seated a few desk away from her.

   "Yeah, I feel so bad for her. I totally understand why she didn't come in today. I wouldn't have either."

   "When did it happen?"

   "They found the body last night in an ally."

   Alexandra's heart stopped as she listened to the girls. 

   'They are talking about the guy I killed yesterday. Oh my god! Oh my god!' Alexandra cried in her head.

   'Relax, breathe. Breathe.' Audrey tried to coach her.

   Alexandra's breathing got heavier as she began to sweat bullets. Her eyes were misty and she looked sick. 

   "Are you okay?" Logan whispered beside her.

   The bell rang. Alexandra didn't answer, she just stumbled out of the class room. Her vision going a little blurry. She made it to her locker where Samantha was standing with Adam, flirting. Alexandra leaned against the locker.

   "Woah, Alex you don't look too hot." Adam pointed out.

   "Adam, shut up." Samantha shook her head at him. "Alexandra, sweetie." She cooed to her softly, "Are you okay?"

   Alexandra slowly nodded her head in all directions since she's seeing 3 Samanthas. Before anything else she collapsed onto the floor. 

   "Oh my god!" Samantha exclaimed.

   Logan and Jayden both hurried to Alexandra on the floor.

  "Ugh!" Alexandra groaned when she opened her eyes, a shooting headache came. She was in her room. School was still in session though.

   "You're up, finally." Jayden standing on her balcony, the doors to it wide open..

   "What happened?" She rubbed her head.

   "That's what we were hoping you can tell us." Logan walked in with a cup of water and a few asprins. He handed it to her and sat at the edge of the bed.

   "I don't really know what happened." She took the medication.

   "You fainted at school." Jayden told her.

   "Why are you outside?"

   "You need to invite me in." Jayden answered.

   "Why do you need an invite?"

   "Because I'm freaking part vampire and I need an invite from you because you are part human!" Jayden growled in patiently.

   Alsher raised her eyebrow, "Well then how'd Logan get in here?" She looked at Logan.

   "You invited me in the day we had the project," Logan tried to rejog her memory,"I had to politely decline, because my Aunt wanted me home for dinner."

   Jayden exhaled loudly, "Can you skip down memory lane later? I'm bored, invite me in." 

   "What's the magic words?" Alexandra smirked.

   Jayden raised an eyebrow, "How about - invite me in and I won't rip out Logan's heart while he sleeps tonight."

   Alexandra glared and exhaled deeply, "Do come in, Jayden."

   Jayden grinned and stepped inside, "Remember this deal is for tonight only." He laughed as he sat down on the chair right beside her bed.

   "Back to the main topic," Logan got their attention, "You fainted at school, why?" He asked Alexandra.

   "Oh, I remember now.."

   "What happened?" Logan asked.

   "I," She spoke, shakely. "I did something, bad. Very bad."

   "And that is?"

   "I killed Miranda's brother."

   Logan and Jayden both looked at her in pure shock.

   "I didn't mean to." She said quickly, taking their silence as a bad thing. "It was late, and I was so thirsty. He was drunk and he pulled me into an ally. He tried to rape me, so I killed him by drinking his blood."

   "Amature obviously." Jayden snickered. "You left the body right in the ally. But I am surprised, newbie. You ripped his head clean off. Congratulations." Jayden smirked.

   "Shut up. I'm sorry I left him in an ally, okay? I never killed someone before and it's driving me crazy. I feel so guilty."

   "Don't feel guilty, you'll get used to it." 

   "Get used to what? Killing people? No, this can not happen again. I don't know what happened but I've never been this thirsty in my life. I don't want to kill anybody else."

   "You have to."

   "Don't listen to him, Alex. Listen, we'll get you some blood, okay? You don't have to kill anybody." Logan rubbed her arm softly.

   "But that's the fun part. When they beg for their life." Jayden cut in.

   "What the hell is going on?" A voice boomed at the door of her room.

   "Daddy," Alexandra quickly stood up.

   "Why aren't you in school?" Alsher followed his arms over his chest.

   "Uh.."

   "Alsher, she got sick so my brother and I brought her home." Logan quickly replied for her.

   "Thank you, Logan. But you and Jayden both should be in school. You should have brought her to the nurse and they would have called me."

   Alexandra furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, am I missing something here? How do you guys know each other?"

   "That's not important right now, okay? Are you feeling better, princess?" He wiped her forehead.

   "I'm fine, Dad." She pushed his hands away. "What's going on?"

   "Princess, seriously. We'll talk about this another time."

   "No, why must you always keep secrets from me? Can't you trust me?" 

   "Princess," Alsher shook his head. "It's not that."

   "For once be honest with me and tell me what is going on."

   Alsher sighed and nodded. "Come down stairs, your mother is home. We'll talk down there. I want all of you."

 ~~~~~~

Okay, guys. I know I haven't posted in a while. My brother stole my laptop and sold it, horrible right? Worse part is that I had to buy me a new one by myself. So i finally did, and here is the next chapter. I am so excited for this story. Thanks for the reads, can we bring it up to 3,000 reads? We're close, so close. Thanks for reading, I love you <3.<3 If I get 4 votes and 4 comments tonight then I will post again TONIGHT <3 Thanks again. :)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & FAN <3