Chapter Fourteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Fourteen.

   "How was your date?" Samantha asked Alexandra as they walked to second period. 

   "Good, actually." Alexandra said honestly as they walked into class. Logan was already in his seat. 

   "Good, how good?" Samantha tried getting some gossip out of Alexandra as Samantha walked Alexandra to her seat next to Logan.

   "Really good," Alexandra sat down. "He kissed me." 

   Samantha squelled happily the same time Logan growled and stormed out the room. Alexandra sighed but Samantha didn't seem to notice his exit. 

   "Oh my god! What did you say to him in first period?" 

   "Nothing, he wasn't there." 

   "You lied to me!" Logan growled, gripping Adam's collar and holding him against the wall.

   "No, man! I didn't!" Adam said, shakey.

   "I asked you in first period what you did with her and you said nothing."

   "I don't remember you asking me anything."

   "That's because you're compelled." Logan rolled his eyes.

   "What does that mean?"

   "Shut up! You kissed her!" Logan snarled at him, banging him against the wall. Adam started shaking in fear as Logan's eyes gone red. "Did you or did you not?!"

   "Y-Yes." Adam stuttered.

   "Listen here," Logan's eyes locked on Adam's and dialated, "you will not go out with Alexandra again. You will not even think about her. You will love Samantha. Alexandra is nothing but a friend. If she asks why you can't go out with her, tell her that you don't want her."

   "But that will break her heart."

   "Do as I say or I'll break your face. And forget you even seen me today." Logan dropped Adam on the floor and walked away just as the bell rang.

   "Adam?" Alexandra raised her eyebrow at him as she slowly walked to her locker with Samantha, which is where he's on the floor. "What are you doing on the floor?"

   "I don't know." He got up and rubbed his head. As soon as he looked at Samantha he winked at her, causing Samantha to immediately blush. "You look beautiful today."

   "Thank you." Alexandra smiled.

   "Not you, Alexandra. I was talking to Sam." Adam flashed Samantha a flirty smile. Alexandra smile quickly faltered as her face and neck heated up in embarrassment. She kept her eyes on her flats. She wore a DEAR CASHMERE black/grey striped shirt, 3/4 sleeve cashmere-blend carmen pullover, super skinny tight arse indigo jeans, and unger fashion – Christian Louboutin flats. Her hair pulled into a pony tail, the ends curly.

   "Adam." Alexandra called.

   "I've got to get to class, I'll see you guys later at lunch." He hugged Samantha and patted Alexandra's shoulder then walked away.

   "Okay, what the hell was that?" Samantha questioned when Adam turned the corner.

   "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing." Alexandra crossed her arms.

   "What?"

   "He was all over you."

   "I don't know why, we have nothing going on. I swear. And I wouldn't do that to you."

   Alexandra looked around to see if anyone was in the hall, when she noticed no one her eyes turned fury electric purple like Audrey's again. 

   "Woah, Allie your eyes.."

   Alexandra's connected eyes with Samantha and her eyes dialated, "Tell me what's going on with you and Adam."

   "Nothing, we're just friends."

   "Forget this just happened."

   "Okay." She shrugged and went into her locker.

~~~

Okay, guys. For Chapter Fourteen I need 12+ reads, 3 votes, and 2 comments. Thanks for everything, guys. This story has over 900+ reads, 50+ votes, and 40+ comments. That  is amazing! Thank you. Please tell your friends. <3 Love you, see you in the next Chapter <3.

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to FAN, SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT <3