Chapter Twenty-Two. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

  Jaime looked at her husband, pain evident on her face. Hurt, betrayal, anger, and sadness swam through her veins. 'How stupid am I to think that he would just choose me and tell her I am the one true love of his existence. That no one can replace me, not even Ashleigh or Emily, or whatever her name is. I don't hate her, I can't. She did nothing wrong. I hate myself for falling head over heels in love with him. For letting him get to me. For letting him hurt me. There is no way he'll choose me, so I'll choose for him.' She thought.

   Jaime sniffled and cleared her throat. "I, Jaime Howard, hereby --"

   "Jaime, no! Don't please!" Alsher stepped forward towards her and she stepped back.

   Jaime continued, "Reject my m--" 

   "Mama, no!" Alexandra quickly placed her hand over her mother's mouth. If she reject him as a mate he would have no choice on but to choose Emily. And he would lose Jaime forever. She's not in the right state of mind right now. Her heart is aching and throbbing from the pain that her husband and his other mate enflicted on her. "Mama, don't do that. You'll regret it."

   Jaime looked her daughter and sighed. She pulled Alexandra's hand from her mouth and looked at Alsher. Looking at him brought back all the good memories they had together and it just made her heart hurt more to know that they may never have memories like that again. But Alexandra's right, she should give him a chance to choose. His family or his mate. He can't have both. 

   Jaime nodded her head. "I am happy for you that you found your other love, Alsher. But if time is what you need to choose on who you want, then by all means, take all the time you need. But I am not going to sit here everyday watching you contemplate on who will be better for you. I want to you to leave. Go live with Ashleigh or Emily, or whatever her name is. You can't stay here. Not until you decide. I gave you everything I possibily could. I gave up being human to be with you. I love you to the end of the earth and back. But you seem to not be so sure if you are ready to spend your existence with me. It's your decision to make, not mine. Your family or your long lost mate."

   "Jaime." Alsher said, quietly. He was hurting her and he knows it because it's hurting him too. 

   "Go, Alsher." Jaime said weakly, not being able to put on a strong face any longer. Tears ran down her face as she softly weeped. She turned on her heel and darted up the stairs, not wanting anyone to see her so weak, so helpless, so vurnerable.

   Alsher watched as his wife left the room, he wanted to follow her and comfort her. To tell her that it's okay and that he is not going anywhere. But he doesn't know who he wants more. Who he loves more. He sighed and ran his hands through short, brown hair.

   "Go, Dad." Alexandra spoke up while he watched the stairs that Jaime just went up. His head snapped to her and guilt and sadness washed through him. Now his daughter is in the middle of this chaos, and he knows that she is on her mother's side. 

   "Princess," He tried to push some of the hair out of her face but she quickly went under his arm, moving away from his touch. She walked to the door, knowing that he would follow behind. She opened the wooden door and looked at him, but not once making eye contact.

   "I think it's time for you to go, Dad." Alexandra averted her brown eyes from his blue ones. 

   He walked out the door and onto the porch with Emily following behind him. Just as she was about to close the door, Alsher called out, "I'll call you tomorrow, we need to talk." 

   "I won't answer." Alexandra slammed the door so hard the walls of the house shook from the impact. She leaned her back against the door and sighed. She never thought something like this can happen. Especially not to their family. She already had alot to deal with. She just recently found out that she is not a vampire, but instead a hybrid. Which makes her the first ever Werewolf Vampire Hybrid Human. She has two mates. And something wierd happens when she tastes blood. Now to top it all off, her family may be falling apart and there is nothing she can do about it.

   "Alex." A voice said quietly beside her.

   Alexandra jumped in surprise, quickly grabbing him by his throat and slamming him into the wall, holding him up.

   Amusement swirled in Jayden hazel orbs and he looked down at her, "Woah, baby. Relax, if you want to play rough we can take this to your bed." Jayden winked at her and held his hands up in surrender.

   Warmth flooded to Alexandra's cheeks as she slowly lowered him to the ground, letting go of his neck. She shook her head at him and rolled her eyes. Jayden smirked, noticing her blush.

   Logan cleared his throat and their necks snapped to look at him. "Are you okay, Alexandra?" Logan asked softly, pushing back some of the hair out of her beautiful face.

   More warmth flooded to Alexandra's face as she nodded, softly leaning into his touch. "I'm fine, but Audrey is in need of a run. Join us?" She looked up at him.

   Logan grinned as Jake howled with happiness that his mate as invited him out for a run, "Sure." Jayden smirk dropped as he scowled at his older brother. 

   "Jayden," She turned around to her other mate. "Will you be accompanying us, as well? I'm sure Henrey would like to stretch out his legs abit." Her eyes sparkled with hope that he will come.

   Jayden smirk was plastered onto his handsome face again.

~~~~

So here it is guys :) I got a lot of feedback on the last chapter which got me so happy! Thank you :) For the next update I need 5 votes and 4 comments on this chapter :) Whooop, hope you like it ! Christmas is in 2 days guys, yay! And my birthday is in 8 days ! So excited. Okay so see you in the next chapter :) Adios.

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN <3