Author's Notes.

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

I love the feedback I am getting on this story. And, oh my god, you guys are amazing. If you search up Black Luna you will see that my story is number 2! That's fucking amazing! I'm so happy. I love you guys. Seriously, you have no idea. :) Please, please, please share this story so more people can read it. It has more than 1,000 reads already and that makes me so happy. :) If anyone has any questions, please comment below. I have a question for you guys actually.

What do you think is going to happen in this story? What's your prediction? Try your best. I want to see if anyone can pick up on where I am getting at with this story. I am going to choose one person to dedicate the next chapter to. It will be randomly chosen. :) 

Oh and stop being so shy. Inbox me, I like new people. If you want, I can read any of you guys stories. I love reading and I am always trying to find a new story to read. So, inbox me about your story and I'll be sure to check it out. Promise.

Oh, and the characters. I choose them as how I want them to look, but if you don't see them as how I put them you can PRIVATELY inbox me who they should look like or be played by. But it doesn't really matter because you can picture them as WHOEVER you want them to be. I also would like a few more covers. So if anyone would like to do that for me, please inbox me. I'd appreciate it.

Now, if you guys are still reading this that means your amazing and you care about what I say. Lol. Damn, I feel like I typed up more here than I did on the story, lol. Thanks for your support, it means the world. Love you all. <3

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & FAN <3